Develop lesson plans and themes in line with curriculum objectives specific for teaching Science subjects at Middle to Secondary grade levels. Instruct through lectures, discussions, and demonstrations. Use computers, audiovisual aids, and other equipment and materials to supplement presentations. Adapt teaching methods and instructional materials to meet the varying needs and interests of students. Facilitate learning by establishing a relationship with students and organizing learning resources and the classroom environment.
Meeting with parents or guardians, teachers, counselors and administrators to resolve any possible behavioural or academic problems. Attend professional development workshops and educational conferences in order to maintain and improve professional competence. Establish and enforce rules for class management and student behaviour. Prepare, administer, and grade tests and assignments to evaluate student progress.
• Bachelor or Masters Degree in Science from a recognized University
• TEACHING QUALIFICATION FROM ONE OF THE FOLLOWING COUNTRIES: UK, US, CA, AU, NZ, ZA and Scandinavian countries (Due to Visa Restrictions)
• Must be Native English speaker or near
• Must have excellent classroom management skills and able to deal effectively with student behaviour issues
• Minimum 3 years teaching experience in Science Subjects at Middle to Secondary grade levels
• Culturally sensitive, dependable, flexible and able to work in a continuously changing environment
Competitive TAX FREE Monthly Salary Range of 12,500-13,500 SAR depending on qualifications and experience
Housing allowance of three basic salaries per annum, if family is living with employee in Jeddah. For singles, housing allowance of SR 15,000 per annum. School may also provide furnished housing as an option.
Medical insurance for employee, wife and two children under 18. Pregnancy and delivery covered.
Annual air tickets for employee, wife and two children under 12, if above 12 the difference should be paid by the employee.
Approximately 2 months summer holidays, plus national holidays and term breaks
Staff children are accepted according to availability and a 50-70% reduction is given on tuition fees for G1-G12 based on number of service years at the school.
Visa fees and medical will be paid for employee only. Employee is responsible for fees for dependents
Gratuity of 1 month basic salary as per Labor Law at end of contract
1-2 Year contract - renewable
Saudi Arabia - Jeddah
Notarized and Attested academic degrees, teaching certificates, transcripts, marriage and dependent birth certificates. You will be advised of school requirements