School Principal Job Duties:
▪ Manage and develop the area’s educational system and the effective communication in collaboration.
▪ Wide-ranging future plans of organization, educational programs and services are developed and maintained for the School.
▪ Arrange the agenda of core curriculum meetings in consultation with the General Manager/Director General; Produce training materials, manuals or documentation accordingly.
▪ Establish annual goals and work plans that are consistent with the schools strategic plan and accepted program direction.
▪ Execute all decision of the organization, educational programs.
▪ Oversee the school circular and co-curricular programs and guidelines.
▪ Assists in progress of school development plans and accountability system in cooperation with the GM and supplementary coordinators.
▪ Models collaborative planning and shared decision-making
▪ Maintain proper order and discipline in the school.
▪ Submit to the GM a clear and detailed explanation of planned procedure.
▪ Develop and recommend policies, techniques and informational memoranda relative to the operational affairs of the school.
▪ Follows implemented policies and techniques in accordance with company policy priorities.
▪ Participate in the improvement, development and presentation of the annual budget
which include budget workshop and meetings.
▪ Keep up sufficient records for the schools, including a system of financial
accounts and personnel records.
▪ Facilitate the development of and implement a collaborative effort to seek
fulfilment and refinement of school vision, mission and beliefs and assists the
Head of the school in setting priorities for the school system.
▪ Implement the schools-adopted affirmative action plan
▪ Evaluates the school program, advises the head of school needs and makes
recommendations to the Board of meeting for those needs.
▪ Demonstrate knowledge of developments and trends in education
▪ Ensure that policies, procedures and school rules promote a safe, respectful and
healthy school environment.
▪ Administers the development, implementation and assessment of educational
program consistent with school’s standard
▪ Conducts reviews of total school program and advises school committee on
recommendations for the educational advancement of the schools
▪ Ensure that policies, procedures and school rules are following the rules of
international schools in Dammam and Ministry of Education regulations.
• Bachelor Degree in Teaching Subject from a recognized University
• Preferable to have a TEACHINGOR ADMINISTRATIVE QUALIFICATION FROM ONE OF THE FOLLOWING COUNTRIES: UK, US, CA, AU, NZ, ZA and Scandinavian countries
• Must have excellent English skills
• Must have excellent management skills and able to deal effectively with student behaviour issues
• Minimum 3 years teaching experience
• Culturally sensitive, dependable, flexible and able to work in a continuously changing environment
Competitive TAX FREE salary range of 17,000-20,000 SRA depending on qualifications and experience
1 bedroom furnished apartment provided, utilities included
Health Insurance Coverage provided
Annual air tickets to home country provided
Annual summer vacations, winter and spring breaks, all government and religious holidays, sick leave, bereavement leave, and personal days are paid for, in accordance with Labour Laws, school policy and procedures.
50% discount for one child
Some initial paperwork and medical reports are necessary for employees to acquire on their own before traveling to Saudi Arabia, however school does provide for some reimbursement
Gratuity of 21 days of basic salary as per Country Labor law.
1 year contract - renewable
Saudi Arabia - Dammam
Notarized and Attested academic degrees, teaching certificates, transcripts, marriage and dependent birth certificates. You will be advised of school requirements.
As soon as possible