School Counsellor required for Middle and Secondary school in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia to help all students in the areas of academic achievement, College planning and personal/social development. If students are not meeting course requirements or are having disciplinary problems, school counselors may need to intervene to remedy the situation.
Meeting with parents or guardians, teachers, and administrators to resolve any possible behavioural or academic problems. Attend professional development workshops and educational conferences in order to maintain and improve professional competence. Need experience helping students in preparing college applications.
• Bachelor Degree in School Counselling or Psychology from a recognized University
• TEACHING or COUNSELLING LICENSE FROM ONE OF THE FOLLOWING COUNTRIES: UK, US, CA, AU, NZ, ZA and Scandinavian countries (due to Visa restrictions)
• Must be Native English speaker or near
• Must have excellent classroom management skills and able to deal effectively with student behaviour issues
• Minimum 2 years School Counsellor experience at Middle-Secondary grade levels
• Culturally sensitive, dependable, flexible and able to work in a continuously changing environment
Competitive TAX FREE Monthly salary range of 11,000 – 13,125 SAR depending on qualifications and experience
Studio accommodation for Singles/One-two bedroom apartment for Married Couples
80% of medical covered for employee and two dependents
Annual air tickets for employee and two dependents
In addition to official holidays, paid leave is allocated as per academic calendar and as per country Labour law. Minimum 30 work days per year.
40% discount on dependent school fees for up to four children
Fees will be paid for employees only. Employee is responsible for fees for dependents.
Gratuity of 21 days of basic salary as per Country Labor law.
1 - 2 year contract - renewable
Saudi Arabia - Riyadh
Notarized and Attested academic degrees, teaching certificates, transcripts, marriage and dependent birth certificates. You will be advised of school requirements.