Develop lesson plans and themes in line with curriculum objectives specific for teaching MATH at Middle and Secondary grade levels. Instruct through lectures, discussions, and demonstrations. Use computers, audiovisual aids, and other equipment and materials to supplement presentations. Adapt teaching methods and instructional materials to meet the varying needs and interests of students. Facilitate learning by establishing a relationship with students and organizing learning resources and the classroom environment.
Meeting with parents or guardians, teachers, counselors and administrators to resolve any possible behavioural or academic problems. Attend professional development workshops and educational conferences in order to maintain and improve professional competence. Establish and enforce rules for class management and student behaviour. Prepare, administer, and grade tests and assignments to evaluate student progress.
• Bachelor Degree in MATH from a recognized University
• A TEACHING LICENSE FROM ONE OF THE FOLLOWING COUNTRIES: UK, US, CA, AU, NZ, ZA, Scandinavian countries (Due to Visa restrictions)
• Must be Native English speaker or near
• Must have excellent classroom management skills and able to deal effectively with student behaviour issues
• Minimum 2 years MATH teaching experience at Middle and Secondary grade levels
• Is culturally sensitive, dependable, flexible and able to work in a continuously changing environment
Competitive TAX FREE Monthly Salary Range of 9000 to 10,500 AED depending on qualifications and experience
A single room in a shared teacher only accommodation for Singles/One bedroom apartment for a married couple. All utilities (water & electricity) are paid by the school. Or the employee can take the AED 24,000 housing allowance.
School covers 50% medical insurance for employee only (dental included), and the employee pays the other half (an amount paid by employee of AED 300 monthly).
Annual Air Fare for employee ONLY
Approximately 2 months summer holidays, plus national holidays and term breaks
25% discount on tuition fees in the first year & 50% from the 2nd year onwards
Fees will be paid for employees only. Employee is responsible for fees for dependents.
1 month salary will be given upon completion of one academic school year
1-2 year contract - renewable
UAE - Umm Al Quwain
Notarized and Attested academic degrees, teaching certificates, transcripts, marriage and dependent birth certificates. You will be advised of school requirements