FEMALE CANDIDATES ONLY (FOR GIRLS SCHOOL)
The Assistant Principal has the primary job responsibilities of supervising Staff and Student monitoring and discipline. The Assistant Principal, under the direction of the Building Principal, implements and enforces school board policies, administrative rules and regulations. In the absence of the Building Principal, the Assistant Principal shall assume the duties and responsibilities of the Building Principal. The Assistant Principal will work cooperatively with the school and building administrative team, support school-wide goals and initiatives, and be held directly accountable to the Principal.
1. Adheres to and enforces board policy, school guidelines, administrative directives, the Master Contract, and company standards.
2. Enforces guidelines to maintain proper discipline and conduct.
3. Assists in the development and administration of policies dealing with discipline, conduct, and attendance.
4. Communicates relevant policies and procedures with regard to student discipline, conduct, and attendance to students, staff, and parents.
5. Assists the Building Principal with student expulsions.
6. Works with and assists faculty in the development of effective classroom discipline and organization.
7. Maintains an effective and safe school environment.
8. Assists Building Principal with fire and safety drills on a regular basis and is able to implement emergency evacuations and lock-downs effectively.
9. Assists in curriculum development to meet the needs of all students.
10. Prepares required reports and paperwork such as discipline reports, student discrimination complaints, injury reports, parent communications, and other paperwork as assigned.
11. Works with the Building Principal in the preparation of appropriate handbooks.
12. Assists in the selection and mentoring of staff.
13. Supervises and evaluates certified and paraprofessional as assigned.
14. Supervises support services as assigned.
15. Assists in the development of an instructional needs.
16. Works as a team member to meet the system-wide needs of Al Forsan International Schools.
17. Assists in supervision of special events.
18. Assists in the care and management of the building and grounds, furniture, equipment, apparatus, books, and supplies.
19. Notifies the Building Principal when maintenance is needed.
20. Performs other duties as assigned by the Building Principal or District Administrator.
Minimum three years experience as an Assistant Principal or similar leadership role
Minimum 3 years teaching experience
Competitive TAX FREE Monthly Salary of $5000-$6000 USD depending on Qualifications and Experience
Studio accommodation for single candidates
One/two bedroom apartment for married candidates, depending on family size
80% of medical covered for employee and two dependents
Annual return air tickets for employee and up to two dependents
45 annual paid leave days for renewed contracts
30 annual paid leave days for non- renewal contracts
40% discount on dependent school fees for up to four children when registered in same school as employee
Visa and medical fees will be paid for employee only for procedure done in Saudi Arabia. Employee is responsible for fees for dependents
Gratuity of 1 month basic salary as per Labor Law at end of contract
1-2 year contract - renewable
Saudi Arabia - Riyadh
Notarized and Attested academic degrees, teaching certificates, transcripts, marriage and dependent birth certificates. You will be advised of school requirements