Develop lesson plans and themes in line with curriculum objectives specific for teaching Math at Secondary grades 9 to 12 levels. Create effectibe and stimulating learner-centered opportunities for learning through high qualify instruction that enables the development and progression of all learners.
- Manage the online teaching and learning using apps like MS Teams, Zoom, Google Docs, etc.
- Exercise leadership by taking personal responsibility for monitoring and assessing the progress of all learners
- Maximize efficiency, maintain discipline and morale, promote teamwork, plan, communicate, focus on results, evaluate progress, and make constant adjustments to their professional practice
- Use a range of strategies to promote positive relationships, cooperation, and purposeful learning in the classroom
- Use formal tests, responses to quizzes, evaluation of class assignments, learner performances, projects, and standardized achievement tests to understand what learners know
- Maintain up to date records of learners work and performance and communicate learners progress knowledgeably and responsibly, based on appropriate indicators, to learners, parents, and other colleagues
- Keep the needs of learners at the center of all professional planning and decision-making
- Actively participate in staff development programs and performance review
- Prepare learners for qualifications and external examinations
- Participate in and support extracurricular activities, such as outings, social activities and sporting events
- Participate in departmental meetings and reviews as required
- Communicate and consult with parents on learner progress
- Provide guidance and advice to learners on educational and social matters
- Bachelor Degree in Math or an Engineering Degree from a recognized University in the UK, US, CA, AU, NZ, ZA and Scandinavian countries
- Master Degree in Math or Engineering preferred
- TEACHING QUALIFICATION preferred
- Must have excellent English Communications Skills and able to pass an IELTS exam at Level 7 or higher
- Using various mathematical software(s) which would enhance the teaching and learning experience in the classroom. (examples but not limited to: Geometer’s Sketchpad, GeoGebra, Autograph, Mathematica, Graphmatica
- Minimum 3 years Math teaching experience at Secondary grade levels 9 to 12
- Culturally sensitive, dependable, flexible and able to work in a continuously changing environment
- High degree of technology skills and educational software and materials
- Experience with Advanced Placement Courses and Exams
- Experience using the Graphing Calculator is an advantage
- Excellent organizational and planning skills
- Demonstrated knowledge and ability in the use of differentiated teaching strategies to meet the needs of all learners
- Demonstrated ability to apply knowledge and skills from their discipline to real-world situations
- Must have excellent classroom management skills and able to deal effectively with student behaviour issues
Monthly Salary Range:
Competitive TAX FREE Salary is AED 11,998
Housing allowance: AED 7,424 - 11,600 per month (depending on the campus location and marital status)
Health Insurance Coverage:
Provided for employee, spouse and up to 3 dependent children
Annual Air Tickets:
Annual return Air Fare given for employee, spouse and up to 3 dependent children
Relocation Allowance amount of 20,000 AED given in 2 installments, upon arrival and after probation period
In addition to official holidays, paid leave is allocated as per academic calendar and as per the country Labour law.
Minimum 30 work days per year.
Dependant School Fees:
School Tuition of 80,000 AED per family, maximum 40K per child for children attending school in the UAE
This allowance to be used for tuition fees, exam fees, text books, uniform, school transport – (all must be official invoices from UAE school)
Visa & Medical Check Fees:
VISA fees and Medical check done in the country are paid by the school for Employee only
End Of Service Benefit:
Receive 21 days basic salary for each full year of service. Plus economy air ticket to place of permanent residence according to Labour Law of the country.
Open Contract - Renewable
UAE – Various Locations
Notarized and Attested academic degrees, teaching certificates, transcripts, marriage and dependent birth certificates. You will be advised of school requirements.