Develop lesson plans and themes in line with curriculum objectives specific for teaching History Subjects using the British Curriculum. Facilitate learning by establishing a relationship with students and organizing learning resources and the classroom environment.
Meeting with parents or guardians, teachers, counselors and administrators to resolve any possible behavioural or academic problems. Must also establish clear objectives for all lessons, and projects. Distribute, collect and grade homework assignments, tests and projects and attend staff meetings.
• Bachelor Degree in History from a recognized University in the UK, CA, US, AU, NZ
• TEACHING LICENSE FROM ONE OF THE FOLLOWING COUNTRIES: UK, US, CA, AU, NZ, and Scandinavian countries (Due to Visa restrictions)
• Must be Native English speaker or near
• Must have excellent classroom management skills and able to deal effectively with student behaviour issues
• Minimum 3 years teaching experience in History at Secondary grade level
• Culturally sensitive, dependable, flexible and able to work in a continuously changing environment
TAX FREE Monthly salary Range from KD 775 to 1175 depending on experience and qualifications
Government Health Insurance provided for employee only
Annual return Air Fare to home country provided for employee only
In addition to National official holidays, paid leave is allocated as per school calendar/breaks. Minimum 30 work days per year
Tuition discount of 50% for one dependent attending same school as employee
Fee will be paid for employees only. Employee is responsible for fees for dependents
Gratuity of 21 days of basic salary for each year worked at end of service, as per Labor Law
1-2 year contract - renewable
Notarized and Attested academic degrees, teaching certificates, transcripts, marriage and dependent birth certificates. You will be advised of school requirements.