We are looking for a dynamic school leader who can inspire teachers and students, adapt easily to the new setting and school culture, and lead the Secondary Division into its next phase of growth.
The successful candidate should possess proven leadership and management skills in the field of education. They should have a passion for academic excellence and for international education. The Principal should be able to communicate effectively and collaborate with students, faculty, administrative and support staff, and parents.
- Support the teachers and colleagues to ensure creativity, innovation and the use of appropriate new technologies to achieve excellence and nurture human wholeness.
- Demonstrate the principles and practice of effective teaching and learning in the Secondary School.
- Maintain a consistent and continuous Academy-wide focus on student achievement, which reflects the agreed vision and values of the school.
- Work with the Vice Principal of School and lead colleagues in implementing strategies, which secure high standards of behaviour and attendance and reflect the School agreed values in their response to the needs of vulnerable individuals.
- Participate in the monitoring, evaluation and review of classroom practice and promote improvement strategies.
- Work with the Head of Departments to challenge underperformance at all levels and to implement effective corrective action and follow-up.
- Manage conflict effectively, seeking positive outcomes and communicate with parents to attain this.
- Participate in planning, allocation, support and evaluation of work undertaken by teams and individuals, giving professional leadership and delegating tasks as appropriate.
- Attend professional development workshops and educational conferences in order to maintain and improve professional competence.
- Minimum of Master degree in Education or Leadership in the following countries: UK, AU, NZ, CA, US (Priority to UK as the British Curriculum is taught at this school)
- Priority will be given to candidates with NPQH qualifications
- A Bachelore degree in a teaching subject from the above same countries
- A recognized Teaching License/Qualification
- Organizational and management practices as applied to the analysis and evaluation of school programs, policies, and operational needs
- Minimum 5 years teaching experience at Secondary grade levels
- Minimum 5 years experience in a Principal role of a KG to 12 school
Monthly Salary Range:
Competitive TAX FREE monthly salary between QAR 30,000 and 35,000 depending on experience and qualifications
Furnished Housing or equivalent Cash allowances for housing depending on family size
Utilities QAR 300 for Single and QAE 500 for Married
Health Insurance Coverage:
Medical Insurance coverage provided for employee, Spouse and 2 dependents
Annual Air Tickets:
Annual economy return air fare to place of permanent residence or home country for employee, spouse and 2 dependents
Extra Baggage Allowance up to QAR 1000 (with receipt)
In addition to Qatar official holidays, paid leave is allocated as per school calendar/breaks.
Dependant School Fees:
100% discount on Tuition for up to 2 dependents attending one of the schools under this management
Visa & Medical Check Fees:
Residence Visa & Medical Checkup fees will be covered for candidate, Spouse and 2 Dependents
End Of Service Benefit:
21 days paid Basic Salary for each full year of service, paid at end of service as per Labour law
2 years renewable
Doha - Qatar
Authenticated and notarized academic degrees and certificates from home country
To Apply for a vacancy, Please complete the following 3 steps:
1) First you need to register by creating your personal account.
2) Once your account is activated, You Must FULLY complete your online application form.
3) Lastly, you need to select one of the listed vacancies of your choice by clicking on the button “Apply” followed by “Submit”. Make sure you are logged in your account.