The role of Vice Principal of High School was established for the purpose of providing support to the instructional process with specific responsibility for directing assigned programs and services for the High School; providing information and serving as a resource to others; supervising assigned staff; coordinating school activities and addressing issues, situations and/or problems that arise on campus or with registered students. The Vice Principal of High School will support the school vision & mission through leadership of staff and students, learning programs, pastoral care and other aspects of high school services.
**This fully Accredited Private School is located and well placed between Abu Dhabi and Dubai and within easy reach of all the facilities, attractions and amenities offered by both cities and emirates.
The school relocated to a new, purpose built and thoughtfully designed state of the art building in 2017 and has grown considerably over the past few years rising to a target roll of 1400 students KG1 – G12.
The school will have two large libraries, a cafeteria and dining room, a large multi-purpose sports hall, full size swimming pool, auditorium, zoned playing and seated areas, dance and karate studio, fully equipped food technology room, multi-sensory room, performing arts studio, art room, design technology room, music room, science and robotics labs, full media suite and other specialist learning areas.
- Administration/Organizational Management – The ability to practice participatory management; possession of good organizational skills and the knowledge of effective administration of school operations.
- Facility Management – The ability to effectively and efficiently utilize and manage the facility and assigned support services through responsible stewardship of schoolresources.
- Communications – The ability to articulate effectively in English, both orally and inwriting.
- Community Relations – The ability to relate positively to the public; a view of the community/school relationship as a partnership; recognition of the need to be visible and active in the community and understanding the importance of considering community needs andwants.
- Curriculum/Instruction – The ability to work with staff to identify assessments, concepts and skills. Learning Results, and to contribute guidance and assistance to staff in planning and implementing curriculum utilizing appropriate instructional strategies.
- Educational Leadership – The ability to inspire, motivate, guide and direct staff in setting and achieving the highest standards of educational excellence.
- Educational Renewal – The ability to contribute to constructive educational change and demonstrate knowledge of current practices and research in school improvement.
- Involvement in School and Community – The ability to perform responsibilities as a visible presence in the school and to be aware of community developments, participating in and attending all school events.
- Personnel Management – The ability to recognize school staffing needs, to perceive in candidates the potential for suitability, and to contribute to an effective recruitment selection/retention process.
- Professional Development – The ability to contribute to the professional development and growth of staff that raise aspirations and expertise.
- Supervision/Evaluation – The ability to supervise and evaluate staff, programs and activities through knowledge and the commitment to contribute to the improvement of instruction and the effectiveness of programs in general.
- Degree in Secondary Teaching Subject
- Master Degree in Education or Education Leadership Qualification
- Teaching Certification for High School grade levels
- Minimum 5 years High School Teaching Experience
- Minimum 3 years experience as Vice Principal in High Schools
Monthly Salary Range:
TAX FREE Monthly Salary range AED 22,000 to 30,000 depending on Qualifications and years of Experience
Housing Allowance of AED 70,000 - 80,000 yearly depending on family size
Health Insurance Coverage:
Health Insurance provided for employee only
Annual Air Tickets:
Annual return cash Air Fare provided for employee only
Minimum 30 work days plus all term breaks and National holidays yearly
Dependant School Fees:
Discount of 100% for first child and 50% for second child attending same school as employee
Visa & Medical Check Fees:
These fees will be paid for employee only for Residency Visa once inside UAE
End Of Service Benefit:
One month Basic Salary for each year worked at end of service as per Labor law
3 year contract – renewable
UAE - Abu Dhabi
Notarized and Attested Degree, Transcripts, marriage certificate and birth certificates of dependents. Reference Letters of previous employers. Instructions will be given when required.