ENGLISH TEACHERS REQUIRED for private international school, delivering the British National Curriculum.
The successful candidate will be someone who believes that all students can achieve highly and is prepared to support students with English as their second language who are ambitious and keen to improve their English.
The successful candidate will be a highly committed team player with the drive, energy and passion, which will open opportunities for internal promotion. Applicants must lead by example and play a full part in the extra-curricular activities programme.
Successful applicants will need to be understanding of the ethos and mission and vision & values of the school with a population of mostly Qatari/Arab students. The successful candidate will be an effective communicator, confident in establishing open communication with students, staff and parents.
• Bachelor Degree in English, Literature, Language or Linguistics from a recognized University (From the UK preferred)
• TEACHING LICENSE FROM ONE OF THE FOLLOWING COUNTRIES: UK, US, CA, AU, NZ, (Due to Visa restrictions)
• Must have excellent English communications skills and able to pass an IELTS exam at level 7 or higher
• Must have excellent classroom management skills and able to deal effectively with student behaviour issues
• Minimum 3 years of English Laguage Arts teaching experience at the Secondary Grade Level
• Culturally sensitive, dependable, flexible and able to work in a continuously changing environment
· Priority will be given to teachers with British Curriculum teaching experience
Competitive TAX FREE monthly salary range from 11,000 -13,000 QAR depending on qualifications and experience
1-2 bedroom Furnished Apartment provided depending on family size
Plus transportation probided back and forth to school if living in school accomodation
OR Housing Allowance amount depending on Marital Status
Utilities paid QAR 300 for Singles and QAR 500 for married
National Health insurance provided for Employee and 1 dependent
Return Annual Air fare for employee and 1 dependent (Spouse or child)
In addition to official holidays, paid leave is allocated as per academic calendar and as per country Labour law. Minimum 30 work days per year.
100% Discount for 1 child attending same school as employee
Visa and Medical exam fees required for official purposes are paid by the School for Employee Only
End of service gratuity is paid one month Basic Salary for each year worked as per Labour law
1 - 2 year contract - renewable
Doha - Qatar
Notarized and Attested academic degrees, teaching certificates, transcripts, marriage and dependent birth certificates. You will be advised of school requirements
As soon as Possible