ENGLISH TEACHERS REQUIRED for private bilingual international schools, delivering the British National Curriculum.
Our client school is looking to appoint talented English teachers. The successful candidate will be someone who believes that all students can achieve highly and is prepared to support students with English as their second language who are ambitious and keen to improve their English. The successful candidate has the opportunity to teach across key stages 3, 4 in both English as first language and English as 2nd language.
The successful candidate will be a highly committed team player with the drive, energy and passion to develop our academy, which will open opportunities for internal promotion, as the academy grows. Applicants must lead by example and play a full part in the Academy’s pastoral care and extra-curricular activities programme.
Successful applicants will need to be understanding of the ethos and mission and vision & values of our academy, a school with a population of Qatari/Arab students. The successful candidate will be an effective communicator, confident in establishing open communication with students, staff and parents.
• Bachelor Degree in English, Literature, Language or Linguistics from a recognized University (From the UK preferred)
• TEACHING LICENSE FROM ONE OF THE FOLLOWING COUNTRIES: UK, US, CA, AU, NZ, (Due to Visa restrictions)
• Must be Native English speaker or near
• Must have excellent classroom management skills and able to deal effectively with student behaviour issues
• Minimum 3 years of English Laguage Arts teaching experience at the Secondary Grade Level
• Culturally sensitive, dependable, flexible and able to work in a continuously changing environment
· Priority will be given to teachers with British Curriculum teaching experience
Competitive TAX FREE monthly salary range from 10,000 -13,000 QAR depending on qualifications and experience
Furnished Apartment provided depending on family size
National Health insurance provided for Employee and 1 dependent
Return Annual Air fare for employee and 1 dependent
In addition to official holidays, paid leave is allocated as per academic calendar and as per country Labour law. Minimum 30 work days per year.
Discount on Tuition fees for up to 2 dependents attending same school as employee
Visa and Medical exam fees required by the State of Qatar for official purposes are paid by the School for Employee Only
End of service gratuity is paid one month Basic Salary for each year worked as per Labour law
2 year contract - renewable
Doha - Qatar
Notarized and Attested academic degrees, teaching certificates, transcripts, marriage and dependent birth certificates. You will be advised of school requirements
IMMEDIATELY or August 2021