MATH TEACHERS REQUIRED for a private School delivering the British National Curriculum.
Our client school is looking for an effective teacher to support and challenge our students to achieve their full potential. The successful candidate will have excellent teaching skills, with the confidence and presence to inspire our students at both KS3 & KS4 maths.
The successful candidate will be a highly committed team player with the drive, energy and passion to develop student full potential. Applicants must lead by example and play a part in the extra-curricular activities programme.
Successful applicants will need to be understanding of the ethos and mission, vision & values of the school with a population of Qatari/Arab students. The successful candidate will be an effective communicator, confident in establishing open communication with students, staff and parents.
• Bachelor Degree in MATH from a recognized University in the UK, US, CA, AU, NZ, ZA (From the UK preferred)
• TEACHING LICENSE FROM ONE OF THE FOLLOWING COUNTRIES: UK, US, CA, AU, NZ, ZA (Due to Visa restrictions)
• Must have excellent English skills
• Must have excellent classroom management skills and able to deal effectively with student behaviour issues
• Minimum 2 years of MATH teaching experience at the Secondary Grade Levels
• Culturally sensitive, dependable, flexible and able to work in a continuously changing environment
· Priority will be given to teachers with British Curriculum teaching experience
Competitive TAX FREE monthly salary range from QAR 11,000 -13,000 depending on qualifications and experience
1-2 bedroom Furnished Apartment Provided depending on family status
Transportation provided if staying in a school accommodation
OR Housing Allowance paid according to family status
Utilities paid QAR 300 for Singles and 500 for Married couples
National Health insurance provided for Employee and one dependent
Annual Return Air fare for employee and one dependent
In addition to official holidays, paid leave is allocated as per academic calendar and as per country Labour law. Minimum 30 work days per year.
100% Tuition discount for 1 dependent attending same school as employee
Visa and Medical exam fees required by the State of Qatar for official purposes are paid by the School for Employee Only
Employee is responsible for dependent fees
Gratuity of 21 days of basic salary for each year worked as per Labor law
1-2 year contract renewable
Doha - Qatar
Notarized and Attested academic degrees, teaching certificates, transcripts, marriage and dependent birth certificates. You will be advised of school requirements
Immediate Start - 2023