CHEMISTRY TEACHERS REQUIRED for a an International school delivering the British National Curriculum.
Our client school is seeking to appoint an inspiring and enthusiastic Teacher of Chemistry. The candidate will be expected to contribute to the teaching of Science across the ability range at KS3 and IGCSE.
The successful candidate will be a highly committed team player with the drive, energy and passion to develop our academy, which will open opportunities for internal promotion, as the academy grows. Applicants must lead by example and play a full part in the Academy’s pastoral care and extra-curricular activities programme.
Successful applicants will need to be understanding of the ethos and mission and vision & values of our academy, a school with a population of Qatari/Arab students. The successful candidate will be an effective communicator, confident in establishing open communication with students, staff and parents.
• Bachelor Degree in CHEMISTRY from a recognized University in UK, US, CA, AU, NZ, ZA (From the UK preferred)
• TEACHING LICENSE FROM ONE OF THE FOLLOWING COUNTRIES: UK, US, CA, AU, NZ, and Scandinavian countries (Due to Visa restrictions)
• Must have excellent English Communications skills
• Must have excellent classroom management skills and able to deal effectively with student behaviour issues
• Minimum 3 years of CHEMISTRY teaching experience at the Secondary Grade Levels
• Culturally sensitive, dependable, flexible and able to work in a continuously changing environment
· Priority will be given to teachers with British Curriculum teaching experience
Competitive TAX FREE monthly salary range from 11,000-13,000 QAR depending on Qualifications and Experience
Furnished One Bedroom Apartment (One time shipping allowance of 1000 QAR with receipt)
Or Housing Allowance
Electric and Water Bill paid (Singles 300 and Married 500 QAR)
National Health insurance provided (Employee only)
Annual cash Airfare to point of origin for Employee and 1 dependent (Spouse or child)
Relocation tickets at beginning and end of service
Annual Leave as per School Calendar and country statutory holidays. Minimum 30 work days
100% for 1 dependant attending same school as employee
Visa and Medical exam fees required for Residency Visa are paid by the School
One month Basic Salary paid for each year worked. Paid at end of service
1 - 2 year contract – renewable
Doha - Qatar
Notarized and Attested academic degrees, teaching certificates, transcripts, marriage and dependent birth certificates. You will be advised of school requirements
As soon as Possible