Develop lesson plans and themes in line with curriculum objectives specific for teaching ART subjects at Primary - Middle grade levels. Instruct through lectures, discussions, and demonstrations. Use computers, audiovisual aids, and other equipment and materials to supplement presentations. Adapt teaching methods and instructional materials to meet the varying needs and interests of students. Facilitate learning by establishing a relationship with students and organizing learning resources and the classroom environment.
Meeting with parents or guardians, teachers, counselors and administrators to resolve any possible behavioural or academic problems. Attend professional development workshops and educational conferences in order to maintain and improve professional competence. Establish and enforce rules for class management and student behaviour. Prepare, administer, and grade tests and assignments to evaluate student progress.
• Must have a Bachelor Degree in ART or FINE ARTS from a recognized University
• Preferable to have a TEACHING QUALIFICATION FROM ONE OF THE FOLLOWING COUNTRIES: UK, US, CA, AU, NZ, ZA and Scandinavian countries (Due to Visa Restrictions)
• Must have excellent English Communication skills
• Must have excellent classroom management skills and able to deal effectively with student behaviour issues
• Minimum 3 years ART teaching experience for Primary to Middle School grade levels
• Culturally sensitive, dependable, flexible and able to work in a continuously changing environment
Competitive TAX FREE Monthly Salary of AED 10,000 to 12,500 depending on qualifications and experience
One bedroom apartment, utilities included
Medical insurance for employee only
Round trip air fare to home country provided for employee ONLY
Annual summer vacations, winter and spring breaks, all government and religious holidays, sick leave, bereavement leave, and personal days are paid for in accordance with Labour Laws, school policy and procedures.
50% discount on tuition fees for dependents attending same school as employee
Fees will be paid for employees ONLY. Employee is responsible for fees of dependents.
One month’s salary for each year worked, for end of service payment according to Labour Law of the country
1-2 year contract - renewable
UAE - Dubai
Notarized and Attested academic degrees, teaching certificates, transcripts, marriage and dependent birth certificates. You will be advised of school requirements