An Organization in the Middle East is seeking to fill a vacancy for a Director of their Education facility. (Details of Organization and location will be given to candidates who are shortlisted for an interview)
The Director serves as the Chief Administrator in developing and implementing policies, programs, and curriculum activities to promote the educational development of students and the professional development of staff members.
Ensures successful operations by directing the planning, coordination, implementation, administration of the curriculum and educational management.
Conceptualizes and implements strategic plans and provides leadership in establishing and maintaining an educational community of students and staff, with a core responsibility for developing the learning model of independent, life-long learning.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Comply with Policies, Programs and Procedures and take responsibility for any aspect that they are involved in
- Responsible for planning and implementing the programs of the Organization within the overall objectives
- Oversees the preparation of an Annual Report summarizing progress on short and long range plans
- Approves the marketing plan and ensures that the marketing policies and procedures reflect the vision of the Organization
- Provides effective leadership to ensure the Organization fulfills its mission. Presents a vision and oversight of efforts to increase and support diversity and inclusion at all levels
- Provides leadership and guidance to the organization by assisting the Board and staff with the development of long range and annual plans & with the evaluation and reporting of progress on plans
- Provides vision and oversight for the technological needs of the organization
- Builds and maintains strong relationships will all stakeholders, including regulators, government, employers, parents and the qualifying bodies for the benefit of the organization
- Actively engages with the local community, including business, industry and schools in order to promote the organization and to assist in sponsorship of students and graduate placements
- Promote student recruitment activities and ensures appropriate standards of testing of applicants
- Develops a Strategic Plan for the organization in collaboration with all managers
- Recommends Policies and Procedures on strategic and operational matters
- Oversees faculty and staff Recruitment, Professional Growth and Development, Retention, and Performance Evaluation
- Develops and maintains the relationship between the organization and other educational institutions and special projects
- Monitors the implementation of Strategic Plans, in collaboration with all managers
- Oversees successful accreditation of programs and manages the facilities including effective utilization of space and equipment throughout the organization
- The Director works as a key member of the Strategic Leadership Team
- PhD in Health Science, Organization Management, or Education
- Master Degree in Health Science is a minimum requirement
- Excellent English Skills and could pass an Academic IELTS with a Band of 7
- Arabic fluency an asset
- 15 years experience in Management of a Higher Vocation Education organization
- 5 - 10 years of this experience must be in Institutions at Dean or Senior Management Level
- Demonstrated success working within a high performing Educational organization
- International experience in a similar capacity
- Cultural Diversity
Monthly Salary Range:
TAX FREE MONTHLY Salary Range from $16,000 to $17,500 USD depending on Qualifications, Experience and Marital Status
First 29 days employee stays in a hotel suite to enable time to find accommodation. Housing Allowance is INCLUDED as part of the above Salary. You can decide the amount you want to spend for housing out of your salary.
Benefits: $9,500 USD Cash Relocation Allowance given at beginning of contract. Half upon arrival and half after probation period.
Health Insurance Coverage:
Medical Coverage with emergency worldwide (excluding Canada and USA). For all dependants.
Annual Air Tickets:
Cash Allowance for Annual Return Airfare for employee, spouse and up to 3 dependants, depending on location of home country.
Relocation tickets for all sent at beginning of contract
Minimum 35 working days, plus national holidays and term breaks. According to the Academic Calendar
Dependant School Fees:
Tuition fees paid, for up to 3 dependants as follows: $27,000 per family is payable (max of $10,800 per child) to cover fees, books, exams, registration, uniform, transport. Eligible dependants must study in the employer country and be minimum 5 years old or will attend KG1 at the beginning of the academic year. Children must be by birth or attested legal adoption and below 18 years.
Visa & Medical Check Fees:
Sponsorship and fees covered by employer for employee only. Employee must pay for their dependants
End Of Service Benefit:
Return airfare to home country for all, plus one month Basic Salary as a bonus, for each year completed, paid at the end of service, as per labour law of country
Renewable on yearly basis
Notarized and Attested academic degrees, transcripts, marriage and dependant birth certificates. You will be advised of school requirements
As soon as possible