To teach Biology, Chemistry or Physics in a student-centered environment. The teaching, learning and assessment practices, along with the instructional and delivery methods are to enhance performance standards.
• Prepare and deliver lectures to undergraduate or graduate students on topics as per the related discipline
• Prepare course materials such as syllabi, homework assignments, and hand-outs
• Evaluate and grade student class work, laboratory work, assignments, and papers
• Maintain student attendance records, grades, and other required records
• Compile, administer, and grade examinations
• Keep abreast of developments in the field by reading current literature, and participating in professional conferences
• Initiate, facilitate, and moderate classroom discussions
• Assist students who need extra help with their coursework outside of class
• Bachelor Degree in Subject Area from a recognized University in the US, CA, UK, AU, NZ, ZA or scandinavian countries
• Must be Native English speaker or near For non-native speakers IELTS level 7 must have recently been passed
• Must have excellent classroom management skills and able to deal effectively with student behaviour issues
• Minimum 3 years teaching experience in the related field at Secondary grade levels
• Culturally sensitive, dependable, flexible and able to work in a continuously changing environment
Competitive TAX FREE Salary range from 11,500 AED to 13,000 AED depending on qualifications and years of experience
Abu Dhabi Emirate:
Housing Allowance for Singles is 9,280 AED
Housing Allowance for Married is 11,600 AED
Other Emirates: (Housing Costs are lower)
Housing Allowance for Singles is 7,424 AED
Housing Allowance for Married is 9,280 AED
New staff will stay in an apartment / hotel for the first 29 nights in the UAE. This gives time to arrange Residency Visa, Emirates ID and find suitable accommodation that meets their needs. (During this time as housing is provided, the housing allowance is not payable). It becomes payable after the 29thnight.
Housing advance to new staff is not provided. However, arrangements have been made with banks to provide quick and flexible financial support to staff, as they may need it, along with reputable housing agents who can access landlords who would accept 3-4 payments over the year, instead of one lump sum.
Provided for employee, spouse and up to 3 dependents
Cash Allowance for Annual Air Fare (it is up to staff if they travel or not)
Allowance is based on employee, spouse and up to 3 dependent children and the location of home country
In addition to official holidays, paid leave is allocated as per academic calendar and as per the Labour law. Minimum 30 work days per year plus term break
80,000 AED per family is payable (max of 40,000 AED per child) to cover fees, books, exams, registration, uniform, transport.
Eligible dependents must study in the UAE and are minimum 5 years old or will attend KG1 at the beginning of the academic year.
Children must be by birth or attested legal adoption and below 18 years old
Employment and residency visa is provided by school for employee ONLY
Employee must sponsor spouse and dependent children
Receive 21 days Basic Salary for each full year of service paid at end of service
Plus economy air ticket to place of permanent residence according to Labour Law of the country
1 - 2 year contract - renewable
UAE - Many locations
Notarized and Attested academic degrees, teaching certificates, transcripts, marriage and dependent birth certificates. You will be advised of school requirements