Business Teachers required for different schools and for different Subject areas
Develop lesson plans and themes in line with curriculum objectives specific for teaching Business, Accounting and Economics at Secondary grade levels. Instruct through lectures, discussions, and demonstrations. Use computers, audiovisual aids, and other equipment and materials to supplement presentations. Adapt teaching methods and instructional materials to meet the varying needs and interests of students. Facilitate learning by establishing a relationship with students and organizing learning resources and the classroom environment.
Meeting with parents or guardians, teachers, counselors and administrators to resolve any possible behavioural or academic problems. Attend professional development workshops and educational conferences in order to maintain and improve professional competence. Establish and enforce rules for class management and student behaviour. Prepare, administer, and grade tests and assignments to evaluate student progress.
• Must have a Bachelor of Commerce Degree in Business Studies (Accounting-Economics) from a recognized University
• Preferable to have a TEACHING QUALIFICATION FROM ONE OF THE FOLLOWING COUNTRIES: UK, US, CA, AU, NZ, ZA and Scandinavian countries (Due to Visa Restrictions)
• Must be Native English speaker or near
• Must have excellent classroom management skills and able to deal effectively with student behaviour issues
• Minimum 3 years Business, Accounting and/or Economics teaching experience at the Secondary grade level
• Culturally sensitive, dependable, flexible and able to work in a continuously changing environment
Competitive TAX FREE Monthly salary from $2800 to $3400 USD depending on qualifications, experience and which school
Different Schools offer different Housing Arrangements:
For Singles, a shared accommodation with another teacher where you have your own bedroom and bathroom and share the kitchen and living space. Utilities included.
Studio or one bedroom apartment is given by some schools for Singles and Married couples (no children)
80% medical insurance for employee only
Round trip air tickets to home country provided for employee ONLY
Annual summer vacations, winter and spring breaks, all government and religious holidays, sick leave, bereavement leave, and personal days are paid for in accordance with Labour Laws, school policy and procedures.
Tuition Discount for dependent children attending same school as employee varies according to different schools. Information will be given at time of interview
Fees will be paid for employees ONLY. Employee is responsible for fees for dependents.
One month’s salary for each full year worked as end of service payment according to Labour Law of the country
1-2 Year contract - renewable
UAE, Qatar, Kuwait, Saudi Arabia
Notarized and Attested academic degrees, teaching certificates, transcripts, marriage and dependent birth certificates. You will be advised of school requirements
IMMEDIATELY or as soon as possible