A reputable School following a British curriculum in Qatar is looking to recruit a School Principal. The school has grade levels K-12. We are looking for a dynamic school leader who can inspire teachers and students, adapt easily to the new setting and school culture, and lead the school into its next phase of growth.
The successful candidate should possess proven leadership and management skills in the field of education. They should have a passion for academic excellence and for international education. The new principal should be able to communicate effectively and collaborate with the Governing Board and the wider community – students, faculty, administrative and support staff, and parents. The ability to influence and align other stakeholders in the private education sector is crucial.
- Bachelor Degree in Education or a teaching Subject from a recognized University (from the UK preferred)
- Master Degree in Education Leadership or similar (from the UK preferred)
- Excellent English Communication skills or could pass an IELTS with a score of 7
- Must have excellent management skills and able to deal effectively with student behaviour issues
- 3 years Experience as a School Principal (in the UK preferred)
- Minimum 5 years teaching experience at the Secondary grade levels
- Culturally sensitive, dependable, flexible and able to work in a continuously changing environment
Monthly Salary Range:
Competitive TAX FREE Monthly Salary QAR 30,000 to 35,000 depending on qualifications and experience.
- Housing Allowance depending on marital status
- Utilities paid QAR 300 if Single or QAR 500 for family status
Health Insurance Coverage:
Medical insurance for employee and 2 dependents
Annual Air Tickets:
- Annual Return air fare for Spouse and 2 dependents
- PLUS One time shipping allowance of QR 1000 (with receipt proof)
In addition to official holidays, paid leave is allocated as per academic calendar and as per country Labour law. Minimum 30 work days per year.
Dependant School Fees:
- 100% discount on Tuition for up to 2 dependents attending same school as employee
Visa & Medical Check Fees:
Fees will be paid for employee and 2 dependents
End Of Service Benefit:
Gratuity of 21 days of basic salary for each year worked as per country Labour law
1-2 year contract – renewable
Doha - Qatar
Notarized and Attested academic degrees, teaching certificates, transcripts, marriage and dependent birth certificates. You will be advised of school requirements.
To Apply for a vacancy, Please complete the following 3 steps:
1) First you need to register by creating your personal account.
2) Once your account is activated, You Must FULLY complete your online application form.
3) Lastly, you need to select one of the listed vacancies of your choice by clicking on the button “Apply” followed by “Submit”. Make sure you are logged in your account.