School Counsellor required for Primary or Middle and Secondary schools in Various locations to help all students in the areas of academic achievement and personal/social development. If students are not meeting course requirements or are having disciplinary problems, school counselors may need to intervene to remedy the situation.
Meeting with parents or guardians, teachers, and administrators to resolve any possible behavioural or academic problems. Attend professional development workshops and educational conferences in order to maintain and improve professional competence. Need experience helping students in preparing college applications.
• Bachelor Degree in Education, Psychology, School Counselling from a recognized University in one of the following countries: UK, US, CA, AU, NZ, ZA
• Must be Native English speaker or near
• Must have excellent management skills and able to deal effectively with student behaviour issues
• Minimum 3 years experience in School Counseling at Middle or Secondary grade levels
• Culturally sensitive, dependable, flexible and able to work in a continuously changing environment
Competitive TAX FREE Monthly salary from $2800 to $3400 USD depending on qualifications and experience
Furnished 1-2 bedroom accommodation depending on family size
Medical insurance for employee and (one dependent depending on which school)
Annual air fare for employee and (one nominated dependent (can either be spouse or child) depending on which school)
In addition to official holidays, paid leave is allocated as per academic calendar and as per country Labour law. Minimum 30 work days per year.
40% to 100% discount for for up to 2 children attending same school as employee (depending on which school)
Fees will be paid for employees only. Employee is responsible for fees for dependents.
Gratuity of 21 days of Basic Salary for each year completed as per Qatar Labor law.
1-2 year contract – renewable
Qatar, UAE, Kuwait, Saudi Arabia
Notarized and Attested academic degrees, teaching certificates, transcripts, marriage and dependent birth certificates. You will be advised of school requirements.
IMMEDIATELY or as soon as possible