Develop lesson plans and themes in line with curriculum objectives specific for teaching at the Primary grade levels. Instruct through lectures, discussions, and demonstrations. Use computers, audiovisual aids, and other equipment and materials to supplement presentations. Adapt teaching methods and instructional materials to meet the varying needs and interests of students. Facilitate learning by establishing a relationship with students and organizing learning resources and the classroom environment.
Meeting with parents or guardians, teachers, counselors and administrators to resolve any possible behavioural or academic problems. Attend professional development workshops and educational conferences in order to maintain and improve professional competence. Establish and enforce rules for class management and student behaviour. Prepare, administer, and grade tests and assignments to evaluate student progress.
• Bachelor of Education (Elementary Education) Degree from a recognized University (Preferably US)
• A TEACHING LICENSE FROM ONE OF THE FOLLOWING COUNTRIES: UK, US, CA, AU, NZ, ZA, Scandinavian countries (Due to Visa restrictions)
• Must be Native English speaker or near
• Must have excellent classroom management skills and able to deal effectively with student behaviour issues
• Minimum 2 years teaching experience at Primary grade level
• Is culturally sensitive, dependable, flexible and able to work in a continuously changing environment
Competitive TAX FREE Monthly Salary AED 9,000 to 14,000 depending on qualifications and experience
Furnished Studio Apartment OR 60,000 AED ($16,330 USD) Housing Allowance yearly. After the second year a one bedroom furnished school apartment
100% covered for employee ONLY
Annual Air Fare for employee ONLY
Approximately 2 months summer holidays, plus national holidays and term breaks
School fees paid 100% for first child and 50% for second child
Fees will be paid for employees only. Employee is responsible for fees for dependents.
1 month Basic salary for each year worked will be given upon completion of service contract as per Labor law
1 - 2 year contract – renewable
UAE - Abu Dhabi
Notarized and Attested academic degrees, teaching certificates, transcripts, marriage and dependent birth certificates. You will be advised of school requirements