Develop lesson plans and themes in line with curriculum objectives specific for teaching at KG grade levels. Instruct through lectures, discussions, and demonstrations. Use computers, audiovisual aids, and other equipment and materials to supplement presentations. Adapt teaching methods and instructional materials to meet the varying needs and interests of students. Facilitate learning by establishing a relationship with students and organizing learning resources and the classroom environment.
Meeting with parents or guardians, teachers, counselors and administrators to resolve any possible behavioural or academic problems. Attend professional development workshops and educational conferences in order to maintain and improve professional competence. Establish and enforce rules for class management and student behaviour. Prepare, administer, and grade tests and assignments to evaluate student progress.
• Must have a Bachelor Degree in Education for teaching KG from a recognized University
• Preferable to have a TEACHING QUALIFICATION FROM ONE OF THE FOLLOWING COUNTRIES: UK, US, CA, AU, NZ, ZA (Due to Visa Restrictions)
• Must have excellent English communication skills
• Must have excellent classroom management skills and able to deal effectively with student behaviour issues
• Minimum 3 years teaching experience at KG grade levels
• Culturally sensitive, dependable, flexible and able to work in a continuously changing environment
Competitive TAX FREE Monthly salary ranging from 11,000-12,000 AED, depending on qualifications and experience
Furnished Studio Apartment or AED 50,000 Housing Allowance yearly
Second year a 1 bedroom apartment will be provided
Health coverage for employee ONLY
Round trip air fare for employee ONLY
Annual summer vacations, winter and spring breaks, all government and religious holidays, sick leave, bereavement leave, and personal days are paid for in accordance with Labour Laws, school policy and procedures.
School fees paid 100% for first child and 50% for second child
Fees will be paid for employees ONLY. Employee is responsible for fees for dependents.
End of Service benefits are in accordance with UAE Ministry of Labour usually around 21 days paid for each year of service, paid at end of contract
1-2 year contract - renewable
UAE - Abu Dhabi
Notarized and Attested academic degrees, teaching certificates, transcripts, marriage and dependent birth certificates. You will be advised of school requirements