Develop lesson plans and themes in line with curriculum objectives specific for teaching SEN (Special Education Needs) subjects at Elementary grade levels. Instruct through lectures, discussions, and demonstrations. Use computers, audiovisual aids, and other equipment and materials to supplement presentations. Adapt teaching methods and instructional materials to meet the varying needs and interests of students. Facilitate learning by establishing a relationship with students and organizing learning resources and the classroom environment.
Meeting with parents or guardians, teachers, counsellors and administrators to resolve any possible behavioural or academic problems. Attend professional development workshops and educational conferences to maintain and improve professional competence. Establish and enforce rules for class management and student behaviour. Prepare, administer, and grade tests and assignments to evaluate student progress.
• Bachelor Degree in SEN (Special Education Needs) from a recognized University (From the UK preferred)
• TEACHING LICENSE FROM ONE OF THE FOLLOWING COUNTRIES: UK, US, CA, AU, NZ, ZA and Scandinavian countries (due to Visa restrictions)
• Must be Native English speaker or near
• Must have excellent classroom management skills and able to deal effectively with student behaviour issues
• Minimum 2 years teaching experience in SEN at an Elementary grade level
• Culturally sensitive, dependable, flexible and able to work in a continuously changing environment
TAX FREE Monthly salary up to QAR 12,000 depending on qualifications and experience
Furnished 1-2 bedroom accommodation depending on family size or Housing Allowance
Medical insurance for employee and one dependent (spouse or child)
Annual Return air fare for employee and one nominated dependent (can either be spouse or child)
In addition to official holidays, paid leave is allocated as per academic calendar and as per country Labour law. Minimum 30 work days per year.
100% discount for 1 child attending same school as employee
Fees will be paid for employees only. Employee is responsible for fees for dependents
Gratuity of 21 days of basic salary for each year worked as per country Labour law
1-2 year contract - renewable
Qatar - Doha
Notarized and Attested academic degrees, teaching certificates, transcripts, marriage and dependent birth certificates. You will be advised of school requirements.