Develop lesson plans and themes in line with curriculum objectives specific for teaching at Primary grade levels. Instruct through lectures, discussions, and demonstrations. Use computers, audiovisual aids, and other equipment and materials to supplement presentations. Adapt teaching methods and instructional materials to meet the varying needs and interests of students. Facilitate learning by establishing a relationship with students and organizing learning resources and the classroom environment.
Meeting with parents or guardians, teachers, counselors and administrators to resolve any possible behavioural or academic problems. Attend professional development workshops and educational conferences in order to maintain and improve professional competence. Establish and enforce rules for class management and student behaviour. Prepare, administer, and grade tests and assignments to evaluate student progress.
• Bachelor of Education from a recognized University in the US, CA, UK, AU, NZ, South Africa
• A TEACHING LICENSE FROM ONE OF THE FOLLOWING COUNTRIES: UK, US, CA, AU, NZ, ZA
• Must be Native English speaker or near
• Must have excellent classroom management skills and able to deal effectively with student behaviour issues
• Minimum 2 years teaching experience at appropriate grade level
• Is culturally sensitive, dependable, flexible and able to work in a continuously changing environment
TAX FREE Monthly Salary from ($2600 - $3400 USD) depending on qualifications, years of experience, and location
For Singles, a shared accommodation with another teacher where you have your own bedroom and bathroom and share the kitchen and living space. Utilities included.
Studio apartment is given by some schools for Singles and Married couples (no children)
One bedroom apartment for a married couple in other schools
Medical coverage provided
Annual Air Tickets provided
In addition to official holidays, paid leave is allocated as per school calendar/breaks. Minimum 30 work days per year
Tuition discounts provided depending on the school
Paid for by school for employee only
End of Service Benefit provided according to labour law of the country
1-2 year contract - renewable
Kuwait, UAE, Qatar, Saudia Arabia, Oman
Notarized and Attested academic degrees, teaching certificates, transcripts, marriage and dependent birth certificates. You will be advised of school requirements
August 2019 or September 2019