Develop lesson plans and themes in line with British curriculum objectives specific for teaching Art at Middle-Secondary grade levels. Instruct through lectures, discussions, and demonstrations. Use computers, audiovisual aids, and other equipment and materials to supplement presentations. Adapt teaching methods and instructional materials to meet the varying needs and interests of students. Facilitate learning by establishing a relationship with students and organizing learning resources and the classroom environment.
Meeting with parents or guardians, teachers, counselors and administrators to resolve any possible behavioural or academic problems. Attend professional development workshops and educational conferences in order to maintain and improve professional competence. Establish and enforce rules for class management and student behaviour. Prepare, administer, and grade tests and assignments to evaluate student progress.
• Bachelor of Art Degree from a recognized University (From the UK preferred)
• A TEACHING LICENSE FROM ONE OF THE FOLLOWING COUNTRIES: UK, US, CA, AU, IR, SC, NZ, ZA, Scandinavian countries (Due to Visa restrictions)
• Must have excellent English communication skills and could pass an IELTS exam to level 7
• Must have excellent classroom management skills and able to deal effectively with student behaviour issues
• Minimum 2 years teaching experience in Art Subjects at Secondary grade levels (In the UK preferred)
• Is culturally sensitive, dependable, flexible and able to work in a continuously changing environment
Competitive TAX FREE Salary up to 13000 QAR depending on qualifications and experience
Furnished 1-2 bedroom accommodation depending on family size
Medical insurance is covered for employee and one nominated dependent (can either be spouse or child).
Annual airfare is covered for employee and one nominated dependent (can either be spouse or child)
In addition to official holidays, paid leave is allocated as per academic calendar and as per country Labour law. Minimum 30 work days per year.
100% discount for 1 dependent child attending same school for employee
Fees will be paid for employees only. Employee is responsible for fees for dependents.
Gratuity of 21 days of basic salary for each year worked as per Labor law
1-2 year contract - renewable
Notarized and Attested academic degrees, teaching certificates, transcripts, marriage and dependent birth certificates. You will be advised of school requirements