Looking for a candidate to develop lesson plans and themes in line with curriculum objectives specific for teaching Physical Education. Instruct through lectures, discussions, and demonstrations. Use computers, audiovisual aids, and other equipment and materials to supplement presentations. Adapt teaching methods and instructional materials to meet the varying needs and interests of students. Facilitate learning by establishing a relationship with students and organizing learning resources and the classroom environment.
Meeting with parents or guardians, teachers, counselors and administrators to resolve any possible behavioural or academic problems. Attend professional development workshops and educational conferences in order to maintain and improve professional competence. Establish and enforce rules for class management and student behaviour. Prepare, administer, and grade tests and assignments to evaluate student progress.
• MUST have a Bachelor Degree in Physical Education or Sports Science from a recognized University
• TEACHING QUALIFICATION FROM ONE OF THE FOLLOWING COUNTRIES: GER, UK, US, CA, AU, NZ (Due to Visa Restrictions
• Must have excellent English communications skills
• Must have excellent classroom management skills and able to deal effectively with student behaviour issues
• Minimum 2 years teaching experience in Physical Education
• Is culturally sensitive, dependable, flexible and able to work in a continuously changing environment
TAX FREE Monthly salary ranging from 775 KD to 1017 KD, based upon credentials and years of experience.
Single teachers and teachers with non-teaching spouses are given a one-bedroom furnished apartment in school housing.
Married teaching couples are given a two-bedroom furnished apartment in school housing.
Health Insurance provided for employee and 2 dependents
Annual return Air ticket to home country provided for employee and 2 dependents
In addition to official holidays, paid leave is allocated as per school calendar/breaks. Minimum 30 work days per year
50% discount for Dependent’s School tuition fees up to three children provided they are attending same school as employee
Fees will be paid for employees only once at destination. Employee is responsible for fees for dependents
For each full year of service, school will pay 1 month Basic Salary per year worked according to Labour Law of the country
1-2 year contract - renewable
Notarized and Attested academic degrees, teaching certificates, transcripts, marriage and dependent birth certificates. You will be advised of school requirements
As Soon As Possible