To work with Head of Art and coordinate with teachers in the Art Department. Ability to teach ART at different levels. Develop lesson plans and themes in line with curriculum objectives. Facilitate learning by establishing a relationship with students and organizing learning resources and the classroom environment.
Meeting with teachers and administrators for curriculum development, lesson planning, or to resolve any possible academic problem.
• Bachelor Degree in ART or Fine Art from a recognized University
• TEACHING QUALIFICATION HIGHLY PREFERRED FROM ONE OF THE FOLLOWING COUNTRIES: UK, US, CA, AU, NZ, or ZA and Scandinavian countries
• Must have excellent English communications skills
• Must have excellent classroom management skills and able to deal effectively with student behaviour issues
• Minimum 3 years of teaching experience in ART subjects
• Minimum 2 years leadership experience
• Culturally sensitive, dependable, flexible and able to work in a continuously changing environment
TAX FREE Monthly Salary from QAR 14,000 to 17,000 depending on qualifications and experience
Furnished Accommodation of 1 or 2 bedroom apartment depending on marital status or Housing Allowance
Utilities paid QAR 300 for Single and QAR 500 for Married
Medical insurance is provided for employee only
Annual airfare is provided for employee and one dependent
In addition to official holidays, paid leave is allocated as per academic calendar and as per country Labour law. Minimum 30 work days per year.
100% discount on tuition for one dependent attending same school as employee
Fees will be paid for employees only. Employee is responsible for fees for dependents.
Gratuity of 21 days of basic salary for each month worked as per Qatar Labor law.
1-2 year contract - renewable
Doha - Qatar
Notarized and Attested academic degrees, teaching certificates, transcripts, marriage and dependent birth certificates. You will be advised of school requirements