Develop lesson plans and themes in line with curriculum objectives specific for teaching Physical Education at Middle to Secondary grade levels. Instruct through lectures, discussions, and demonstrations. Use computers, audiovisual aids, and other equipment and materials to supplement presentations. Adapt teaching methods and instructional materials to meet the varying needs and interests of students. Facilitate learning by establishing a relationship with students and organizing learning resources and the classroom environment.
Meeting with parents or guardians, teachers, counselors and administrators to resolve any possible behavioural or academic problems. Attend professional development workshops and educational conferences in order to maintain and improve professional competence. Establish and enforce rules for class management and student behaviour. Prepare, administer, and grade tests and assignments to evaluate student progress.
• Bachelor Degree in Physical Education from a recognized University
• TEACHING QUALIFICATION FROM ONE OF THE FOLLOWING COUNTRIES: UK, US, CA, AU, NZ, ZA (Due to Visa Restrictions)
• Must have excellent classroom management skills and able to deal effectively with student behaviour issues
• Minimum 2 years teaching experience at appropriate MS/HS level
• Is culturally sensitive, dependable, flexible and able to work in a continuously changing environment
Competitive TAX FREE Salary range from AED 10,000 to 12000 AED depending on qualifications and experience
Furnished accommodation provided.
Medical insurance is covered for employee only.
Annual air tickets are covered for employee only.
In addition to official holidays, paid leave is allocated as per academic calendar and as per country Labour law.
Tuition Discount for children attending same school as employee
Fees will be paid for employees only.
One month Basic Salary for each year worked as per UAE Labor law
1 year contract - renewable
Abu Dhabi UAE
Notarized and Attested academic degrees, teaching certificates, transcripts, marriage and dependent birth certificates. You will be advised of school requirements