Develop lesson plans and themes in line with British curriculum objectives specific for teaching at the Early Years grade levels. Instruct through lectures, discussions, and demonstrations. Use computers, audiovisual aids, and other equipment and materials to supplement presentations. Adapt teaching methods and instructional materials to meet the varying needs and interests of students. Facilitate learning by establishing a relationship with students and organizing learning resources and the classroom environment.
Meeting with parents or guardians, teachers, counselors and administrators to resolve any possible behavioural or academic problems. Attend professional development workshops and educational conferences in order to maintain and improve professional competence. Establish and enforce rules for class management and student behaviour. Prepare, administer, and grade tests and assignments to evaluate student progress.
• Bachelor of Education or Early Childhood Education Degree from a recognized University (In the UK preferred)
• Must have excellent English Communication Skills
• Must have excellent classroom management skills and able to deal effectively with student behaviour issues
• Minimum 2 years teaching experience at Early Years-KG grade levels (In the UK preferred)
• Is culturally sensitive, dependable, flexible and able to work in a continuously changing environment
TAX FREE Salary range from QAR 10,000 to QAR 13,000 depending on qualifications and experience
Furnished 1-2 bedroom accommodation depending on family size
Medical insurance for employee and one dependent (spouse or child)
Annual air tickets are covered for employee and one nominated dependent (can either be spouse or child).
In addition to official holidays, paid leave is allocated as per academic calendar and as per country Labour law. Minimum 30 work days per year.
100% discount for 1 dependent child tuition fee.
Fees will be paid for employees only. Employee is responsible for fees for dependents.
Gratuity of 21 days of basic salary for each full year worked, as per Qatar Labor law
1-2 year contract – renewable
Qatar - Doha
Notarized and Attested academic degrees, teaching certificates, transcripts, marriage and dependent birth certificates. You will be advised of school requirements