Develop lesson plans and themes in line with curriculum objectives specific for teaching Science subjects (Chemistry, Physics, Biology) at Middle to Secondary grade levels. Instruct through lectures, discussions, and demonstrations. Use computers, audiovisual aids, and other equipment and materials to supplement presentations. Adapt teaching methods and instructional materials to meet the varying needs and interests of students. Facilitate learning by establishing a relationship with students and organizing learning resources and the classroom environment.
Meeting with parents or guardians, teachers, counselors and administrators to resolve any possible behavioural or academic problems. Attend professional development workshops and educational conferences in order to maintain and improve professional competence. Establish and enforce rules for class management and student behaviour. Prepare, administer, and grade tests and assignments to evaluate student progress.
• Bachelor Degree in Science (Physics, Chemistry or Biology) from a recognized University (From the UK preferred)
• TEACHING LICENSE FROM ONE OF THE FOLLOWING COUNTRIES: UK, US, CA, AU, NZ, ZA and Scandinavian countries
• Must have excellent English Communication skills and could pass an IELTS at level 7
• Must have excellent classroom management skills and able to deal effectively with student behaviour issues
• Minimum 2 years teaching experience in Science Subjects at Middle to Secondary grade levels
• Culturally sensitive, dependable, flexible and able to work in a continuously changing environment
Competitive TAX FREE Monthly salary starting from QAR 10,000 - 13,000 depending on qualifications and experience
Housing & furniture allowance between QAR 5,500 to 8,500 depending on family size. Additionally, there is a utilities allowance of up to 300 QAR for singles and up to 500 QAR for married staff
Medical insurance for employee and one dependent (spouse or child)
Annual air tickets are covered for employee and one nominated dependent (can either be spouse or child)
In addition to official holidays, paid leave is allocated as per academic calendar and as per country Labour law. Minimum 30 work days per year
100% discount for 1 dependent child attending the same school as teacher
Fees will be paid for employee only. Employee is responsible for Visa fees for dependents
Gratuity of 21 days of Basic salary for each year worked, as per country Labor law
1 - 2 year contract – renewable
Notarized and Attested academic degrees, teaching certificates, transcripts, marriage and dependent birth certificates. You will be advised of school requirements.
As Soon As Possible