Develop lesson plans and themes in line with curriculum objectives specific for teaching Grade 11 IB World HISTORY. Facilitate learning by establishing a relationship with students and organizing learning resources and the classroom environment.
Meeting with parents or guardians, teachers, counselors and administrators to resolve any possible behavioural or academic problems. Must also establish clear objectives for all lessons, and projects. Distribute, collect and grade homework assignments, tests and projects and attend staff meetings.
• Bachelor Degree in History from a recognized University
• TEACHING LICENSE FROM ONE OF THE FOLLOWING COUNTRIES: UK, US, CA, AU, NZ, and Scandinavian countries (Due to Visa restrictions)
• Must be Native English speaker or near
• Must have excellent classroom management skills and able to deal effectively with student behaviour issues
• Minimum 1 year teaching experience in World History at Secondary grade level
• Culturally sensitive, dependable, flexible and able to work in a continuously changing environment
Competitive TAX FREE Monthly salary Range from KD 775 to 1017 depending on experience and qualifications
Single teachers and teachers with non-teaching spouses are given a one-bedroom furnished apartment in school housing.
Married teaching couples are given a two-bedroom furnished apartment in school housing.
Government Health Insurance provided for employee and 2 dependents
Annual return Air ticket to home country provided for employee and 2 dependents
In addition to National official holidays, paid leave is allocated as per school calendar/breaks. Minimum 30 work days per year
Tuition discount of 50% for up to three children is offered at our school
Fee will be paid for employees only. Employee is responsible for fees for dependents
Gratuity of 21 days of basic salary as per Labor Law
1-2 year contract - renewable
Notarized and Attested academic degrees, teaching certificates, transcripts, marriage and dependent birth certificates. You will be advised of school requirements.