This school in Saudi Arabia is looking for a FEMALE teacher to develop lesson plans and themes in line with curriculum objectives specific for teaching Social Studies subjects at Primary grade levels. Facilitate learning by establishing a relationship with students and organizing learning resources and the classroom environment.
Meeting with parents or guardians, teachers, counselors and administrators to resolve any possible behavioural or academic problems. Must also establish clear objectives for all lessons, and projects. Distribute, collect and grade homework assignments, tests and projects and attend staff meetings.
• Bachelor or Masters Degree in Education or Social Studies from a recognized university
• TEACHING QUALIFICATION HIGHLY PREFERRED FROM ONE OF THE FOLLOWING
COUNTRIES: UK, US, CA, AU, NZ, or ZA
• Must be Native English speaker or near
• Must have excellent classroom management skills and able to deal effectively with
student behaviour issues
• Minimum 3 years teaching experience in Social Studies at Primary grade levels
• Is culturally sensitive, dependable, flexible and able to work in a continuously changing environment
Competitive TAX FREE salary range from 12,500-13,500 SAR depending on qualifications and years of experience
Studio accommodation for single candidates
One/two bedroom apartment for married candidates, depending on family size
80% of medical covered for employee and two dependents
Annual air tickets for employee and two dependents
45 annual paid leave for renewed contracts
30 annual paid leave for non- renewal contracts
Staff children are accepted according to availability and a 50-70% reduction is given on tuition fees for G1-G12 based on number of service years at the school.
Visa fees and medical will be paid for employee only. Employee is responsible for fees for dependents
Gratuity of 1 month basic salary as per Labor Law at end of contract
2 year contract - renewable
Saudi Arabia - Jeddah
Notarized and Attested academic degrees, teaching certificates, transcripts, marriage and dependent birth certificates. You will be advised of school requirements