Develop lesson plans and themes in line with curriculum objectives specific for teaching Physics subjects at Middle to Secondary grade levels. Instruct through lectures, discussions, and demonstrations. Use computers, audiovisual aids, and other equipment and materials to supplement presentations. Adapt teaching methods and instructional materials to meet the varying needs and interests of students. Facilitate learning by establishing a relationship with students and organizing learning resources and the classroom environment. Meeting with parents or guardians, teachers, counselors and administrators to resolve any possible behavioural or academic problems.
Attend professional development workshops and educational conferences in order to maintain and improve professional competence. Establish and enforce rules for class management and student behaviour. Prepare, administer, and grade tests and assignments to evaluate student progress.
• Bachelor Degree in PHYSICS from a recognized University
• TEACHING LICENSE FROM ONE OF THE FOLLOWING COUNTRIES: UK, US, CA, AU, NZ, ZA and Scandinavian countries (due to Visa restrictions)
• Must be Native English speaker or near
• Must have excellent classroom management skills and able to deal effectively with student behaviour issues
• Minimum 2 years teaching experience at appropriate grade level
• Culturally sensitive, dependable, flexible and able to work in a continuously changing environment
Competitive TAX FREE Monthly salary range of QAR 11,000 - 13,000 depending on qualifications and experience
Furnished 1 to 2 bedroom apartment depending on family size
Utilities paid up to QAR 200
Medical insurance is covered for employee only
For one dependent at some schools
Annual air fare covered for employee only.
Some schools pay for one dependent
In addition to official holidays, paid leave is allocated as per academic calendar and as per country Labour law. Minimum 30 work days per year
50% - 100% discount for 1 to 3 dependent children, depending on which school
Fees will be paid for employees only. Employee is responsible for fees for dependents
Gratuity of 21 days Basic Salary for each year worked, as per Labor law
1-2 year contract – renewable
Doha - Qatar
Notarized and Attested academic degrees, teaching certificates, transcripts, marriage and dependent birth certificates. You will be advised of school requirements