This prestigious school in China is currently seeking outstanding British teachers for Physics. The successful candidate will teach Physics to IGCSE and A-level students. This post presents an opportunity for someone with drive and ambition to help shape the future of the school. As a teacher working within the remit and targets developed by the management team, you will contribute to ensuring the successful growth and continuous improvement of your department and of the school. You will challenge, influence and motivate students to deliver outstanding performance.
You will uphold and actively promote commitment to integrity, accountability and an aspiration for excellence. Instruct through lectures, discussions, and demonstrations. Use computers, audiovisual aids, and other equipment and materials to supplement presentations. Adapt teaching methods and instructional materials to meet the varying needs and interests of students. Facilitate learning by establishing a relationship with students and organizing learning resources and the classroom environment.
Meeting with parents or guardians, teachers, counselors and administrators to resolve any possible behavioural or academic problems. Establish and enforce rules for class management and student behaviour. Prepare, administer, and grade tests and assignments to evaluate student progress
• Bachelor Degree in Science (Major in Physics) from the UK
• PGCE for teaching Physics at IGCSE and A level
• Ability to offer sport and/or experience of UK boarding is an advantage
• Native English speakers or near preferred.
• British Nationals only
• Must have excellent classroom management skills and able to deal effectively with student behaviour issues
• Minimum 2 years teaching experience in Physics
• Culturally sensitive, dependable, flexible and able to work in a continuously changing environment
TAX FREE MONTHLY Salary from CNY 17,800 to 25,422 (approx 2058 – 2939 GBP) depending on qualifications and years of experience
The majority of the Single teaching staff live on campus in excellent, fully furnished apartments. Housing allowance CNY 3,000 (approx. 347 GBP) per month where housing is not already provided on campus
Married candidates live off campus and receive Housing Allowance of CNY 3,000 (approx 347 GBP) to find own accommodation
Medical coverage provided
• Flights paid to and from China
• Airfare allowance of CNY 10,000 (approx. 1156 GBP) per full year of service for employee, spouse and one dependent
• Relocation allowance CNY 2,000 (approx. 231 GBP)
Annual leave and all official holidays as per academic calendar and as per the country Labour law.
Tuition is provided for one dependent attending this school
Visa fees and Medical check done in the country are paid for by the school for Employee only
The initial contract will be for 2 years
CHINA - Changzhou, Chengdu
Notarized and Attested academic degrees, teaching certificates, transcripts, marriage and dependent birth certificates. You will be advised of school requirements