Looking for Math teachers to develop lesson plans and themes in line with British curriculum objectives specific for teaching Math subjects at Middle to Secondary grade levels. Facilitate learning by establishing a relationship with students and organizing learning resources and the classroom environment.
Meeting with parents or guardians, teachers, counselors and administrators to resolve any possible behavioural or academic problems. Must also establish clear objectives for all lessons, and projects. Distribute, collect and grade homework assignments, tests and projects and attend staff meetings.
• Bachelor Degree in Math from a recognized University (from the UK preferred)
• TEACHING QUALIFICATION FROM ONE OF THE FOLLOWING COUNTRIES: UK, US, CA, AU, NZ, ZA and Scandinavian countries (for Visa processing)
• Must be Native English speaker or near
• Must have excellent classroom management skills and able to deal effectively with student behaviour issues
• Minimum 2 years teaching experience at Middle to Secondary grade levels (in the UK preferred)
• Culturally sensitive, dependable, flexible and able to work in a continuously changing environment
Salary range for teachers are from QAR 9,455 to QAR 11,700 depending on qualification & years of experience
Furnished 1-2 bedroom accommodation depending on family size
Medical insurance is covered for employee and one nominated dependant (can either be spouse or child).
Annual air tickets are covered for employee and one nominated dependant (can either be spouse or child).
In addition to official holidays, paid leave is allocated as per academic calendar and as per country Labour law. Minimum 30 work days per year.
100% discount for 1 dependant child tuition fee.
Fees will be paid for employees only. Employee is responsible for fees for dependents.
Gratuity of 21 days of basic salary as per Qatar Labor law.
1-2 year contract – renewable
Qatar - Doha
Notarized and attested academic degrees, teaching certificates, transcripts, marriage and dependent birth certificates. You will be advised of school requirements.