Responsible for overseeing all of the English Language Departments across many campuses. Liaising with teachers, coordinators and head of Departments within the English Departments. Must have Curriculum development experience in the English program.
• Bachelor Degree in English, Literature or Linguistics from an accredited University
• Master degree from an accredited university in Education or Leadership or a related area preferred
• A valid Administrative Degree/License issued from the UK, US, CA, AU, NZ, ZA and Scandinavian countries (due to Visa restrictions) is preferred
• Must have excellent English skills
• Minimum 3 years experience as an English Language Supervisor or similar leadership role
• Minimum 5 years English teaching experience
Competitive TAX FREE Monthly salary depending on qualifications and experience
Studio accommodation for single candidates.
One/two bedroom apartment for married candidates
80% of medical covered for employee and two dependents
Annual air tickets for employee and two dependents
Approximately 2 months summer holidays, plus national holidays and term breaks
40% discount on dependent school fees for up to four children when registered in same school as employee
Sponsorship and fees covered by employer for employee only
Gratuity of 21 days of basic salary as per Country Labor law
1-2 year contract - renewable
Saudi Arabia - Riyadh
Notarized and Attested academic degrees, teaching certificates, transcripts, marriage and dependent birth certificates. You will be advised of school requirements.