Develop lesson plans and themes in line with curriculum objectives. Facilitate learning by establishing a relationship with students and organizing learning resources and the classroom environment.
Meeting with parents or guardians, teachers, counselors and administrators to resolve any possible behavioural or academic problems. Must also establish clear objectives for all lessons, and projects. Distribute, collect and grade homework assignments, tests and projects and attend staff meetings.
• Bachelor of Education or degree in Early Childhood Education from a recognized university
• TEACHING QUALIFICATION FROM ONE OF THE FOLLOWING COUNTRIES: UK, US, CA, AU, NZ, ZA and Scandinavian countries (for Visa processing)
• Must be Native English speaker or near
• Must have excellent classroom management skills and able to deal effectively with
student behaviour issues
• Minimum 3 years teaching experience at Early Years or KG grade level
• Is culturally sensitive, dependable, flexible and able to work in a continuously changing environment
Competitive TAX FREE Monthly Salary up to AED 12,000 depending on qualifications and experience
One bedroom apartment with Utilities paid by school
80% medical insurance for employee only. Candidate is responsible for dependents.
Annual air tickets for employee only. Candidate is responsible for dependents
Relocation air ticket also provided at beginning and end of contract for employee only.
In addition to official holidays, paid leave is allocated as per academic calendar and as per the country Labour law. Minimum 30 work days per year.
25% discount on tuition fees in the first year & 50% from the 2nd year onwards
VISA fees and Medical check done in the country are paid for by the school for Employee only.
Receive 21 days basic salary for each full year of service
Plus economy air ticket to place of permanent residence according to Labour Law of the country.
1-2 year contract – renewable
UAE - Sharjah
Notarized and attested academic degrees, teaching certificates, transcripts, marriage and dependent birth certificates. You will be advised of school requirements.