Develop lesson plans and themes in line with curriculum objectives. Facilitate learning by establishing a relationship with students and organizing learning resources and the classroom environment. Meeting with parents or guardians, teachers, counselors and administrators to resolve any possible behavioural or academic problems. Must also establish clear objectives for all lessons, and projects. Distribute, collect and grade homework assignments, tests and projects and attend staff meetings.
• Bachelor of Education or Diploma in Early Early Years from a recognized University
• TEACHING QUALIFICATION FROM ONE OF THE FOLLOWING COUNTRIES: UK, US, CA, AU, NZ, ZA (for Visa processing)
• Must have excellent English Communication skills and could pass an IELTS exam to level 7
•Must have excellent classroom management skills and able to deal effectively with student behaviour issues
• Minimum 2 years teaching experience at KG grade level
• Culturally sensitive, dependable, flexible and able to work in a continuously changing environment
TAX FREE NET Monthly Salary 11,000 to 13000 QAR depending on qualifications, experience and location
Furnished apartment according to family size (Max 2 bedroom)
Utilities paid for Single QAR 300 and Married QAR 500
Transportation is provided back and forth to school from Teacher Building
Medical insurance is covered for employee and one nominated dependent (can either be spouse or child).
Annual air fare for employee and one nominated dependent (can either be spouse or child).
In addition to official holidays, paid leave is allocated as per academic calendar and as per country Labour law. Minimum 30 work days per year.
100% discount for 1 dependent child tuition fee attending same school as employee
Fees will be paid for employees only. Employee is responsible for fees for dependents.
Gratuity of 21 days of basic salary for each year worked as per Labor law
1-2 year contract – renewable
Doha - Qatar
Notarized and Attested academic degrees, teaching certificates, transcripts, marriage and dependent birth certificates. You will be advised of school requirements.