Develop lesson plans and themes in line with curriculum objectives specific for teaching at Primary grade levels. Instruct through lectures, discussions, and demonstrations. Use computers, audiovisual aids, and other equipment and materials to supplement presentations. Adapt teaching methods and instructional materials to meet the varying needs and interests of students. Facilitate learning by establishing a relationship with students and organizing learning resources and the classroom environment.
Meeting with parents or guardians, teachers, counselors and administrators to resolve any possible behavioural or academic problems. Attend professional development workshops and educational conferences in order to maintain and improve professional competence. Establish and enforce rules for class management and student behaviour. Prepare, administer, and grade tests and assignments to evaluate student progress.
• Bachelor Degree in Education or English from a recognized University
• TEACHING LICENSE FROM ONE OF THE FOLLOWING COUNTRIES: UK, US, CA, countries (due to Visa restrictions)
• Must have excellent English Communications Skills and could pass and IELTS at level 7
• Must have excellent classroom management skills and able to deal effectively with student behaviour issues
• Minimum 2 years teaching experience at Primary grade levels
• Culturally sensitive, dependable, flexible and able to work in a continuously changing environment
Competitive TAX FREE salary range from 10,200 SAR – 13,125 SAR depending on qualifications and years of experience
Studio accommodation for single candidates
One/two bedroom apartment for married candidates, depending on family size
80% of medical covered for employee and up to two dependents
Annual air tickets for employee and up to two dependents
In addition to official holidays, paid leave is allocated as per academic calendar and as per country Labour law. Minimum 30 work days per year.
40% discount for dependents attending same school as employee
Visa fees and medical will be paid for employee only. Employee is responsible for fees for dependents
Gratuity of 1 month Basic salary for each year worked as per Labor Law, at end of contract
1-2 year contract – renewable
Saudi Arabia - Riyadh, Dammam
Notarized and Attested academic degrees, teaching certificates, transcripts, marriage and dependent birth certificates. You will be advised of school requirements