Vice Principal for Middle-High School for at an established, private school in Saudi Arabia where an American curriculum is taught and local values respected. The Vice Principal has the primary job responsibilities of supervising Staff and Student monitoring and discipline. The Vice Principal, under the direction of the Principal, implements and enforces school board policies, administrative rules and regulations. In the absence of the Principal, the VP shall assume the duties and responsibilities of the Principal. The VP will work cooperatively with the school and building administrative team, support school-wide goals and initiatives, and be held directly accountable to the Principal.
1. Adheres to and enforces board policy, school guidelines, administrative directives, the Master Contract, and company standards.
2. Enforces guidelines to maintain proper discipline and conduct.
3. Assists in the development and administration of policies dealing with discipline, conduct, and attendance.
4. Communicates relevant policies and procedures with regard to student discipline, conduct, and attendance to students, staff, and parents.
5. Assists the Building Principal with student expulsions.
6. Works with and assists faculty in the development of effective classroom discipline and organization.
7. Maintains an effective and safe school environment.
8. Assists Building Principal with fire and safety drills on a regular basis and is able to implement emergency evacuations and lock-downs effectively.
9. Assists in curriculum development to meet the needs of all students.
10. Prepares required reports and paperwork such as discipline reports, student discrimination complaints, injury reports, parent communications, and other paperwork as assigned.
11. Works with the Building Principal in the preparation of appropriate handbooks.
12. Assists in the selection and mentoring of staff.
13. Supervises and evaluates certified and paraprofessional as assigned.
14. Supervises support services as assigned.
15. Assists in the development of an instructional needs.
16. Works as a team member to meet the system-wide needs of Al Forsan International Schools.
17. Assists in supervision of special events.
18. Assists in the care and management of the building and grounds, furniture, equipment, apparatus, books, and supplies.
19. Notifies the Building Principal when maintenance is needed.
20. Performs other duties as assigned by the Building Principal or District Administrator.
• Master degree from an accredited college or university in Education Leadership or a related area from the US preferred
• Must have excellent English communications skills and could pass an IELTS exam to level 7
• Proven track record of student academic success or significant academic gains
• Minimum 3 years experience as Vice Principal, preferable in an American school
• Culturally sensitive, dependable, flexible and able to work in a continuously changing environment
TAX FREE Monthly Salary range up to SAR 18,500 depending on qualifications and years of experience
Furnished housing depending on family size
Transportation provided back and forth to school
Medical Insurance coverage provided for employee ONLY
Cash Annual Return Air Fare back to home country for Employee only
In addition to official holidays, paid leave is allocated as per academic calendar and as per the country Labour law. Minimum 30 work days per year
40% discount for dependents attending same school as employee
Residence Visa Sponsorship fees covered for employee ONLY
Employee is responsible for dependent visa fees
One month Basic salary for each year completed, paid at the end of service, according to labour law
1 - 2 year contract - renewable
Saudi Arabia - Riyadh, Dammam
Notarized and Attested academic degrees, teaching certificates, transcripts, marriage and dependent birth certificates. You will be advised of school requirements