To secure and sustain effective teaching and learning throughout the KG Department and to monitor and evaluate the quality of teaching and standards of student achievement, using benchmarks and setting targets for improvement. To maximise the contribution of staff to improve the quality of education provided and standards achieved and ensure that constructive working relationships are formed between staff and students. To implement strategies which secure high standards of behaviour and attendance. To monitor, evaluate and review classroom practice and promote improvement strategies to ensure that underperformance is challenged at all levels.
To implement and sustain effective systems for the management of staff performance, incorporating continuous Professional Development. May have teaching load as assigned by the school management.
• Bachelor Degree in Education or Early Childhood Education from a recognized University (From the UK preferred)
· Master Degree preferred
• TEACHING LICENSE FROM ONE OF THE FOLLOWING COUNTRIES: UK, US, CA, AU, NZ, ZA and Scandinavian countries (due to Visa restrictions)
• Must be Native English speaker or near
• Must have excellent classroom management skills and able to deal effectively with student behaviour issues
• Minimum 2 years teaching experience at the KG grade level (In the UK preferred)
· Minimum 2 years experience as KG Coordinator or in a similar role
• Culturally sensitive, dependable, flexible and able to work in a continuously changing environment
Competitive TAX FREE Monthly salary range depending on qualifications and experience
Furnished 1 to 2 bedroom apartment depending on family size
Medical insurance for employee and one dependent (spouse or child)
Annual air tickets are covered for employee and one nominated dependent (can either be spouse or child).
In addition to official holidays, paid leave is allocated as per academic calendar and as per country Labour law. Minimum 30 work days per year.
100 % discount on 1 child tuition fee
Fees will be paid for employees only. Employee is responsible for fees for dependents.
Gratuity of 21 days of basic salary as per Qatar Labor law.
2 -3 year renewable
Doha - Qatar
Notarized and Attested academic degrees, teaching certificates, transcripts, marriage and dependent birth certificates. You will be advised of school requirements