To secure and sustain effective teaching and learning throughout the KG Department and to monitor and evaluate the quality of teaching and standards of student achievement, using benchmarks and setting targets for improvement. To maximise the contribution of staff to improve the quality of education provided and standards achieved and ensure that constructive working relationships are formed between staff and students. To implement strategies which secure high standards of behaviour and attendance. To monitor, evaluate and review classroom practice and promote improvement strategies to ensure that underperformance is challenged at all levels.
To implement and sustain effective systems for the management of staff performance, incorporating continuous Professional Development.
Will have teaching load as assigned by the school management.
• Bachelor Degree in Education from a recognized University (From the UK preferred)
· Master Degree preferred
• Must have excellent English Communications skills
• Must have excellent classroom management skills and able to deal effectively with student behaviour issues
• Minimum 3 years teaching experience at the KG grade level (In the UK preferred)
· Minimum 2 years experience as KG Coordinator or in a similar role
• Culturally sensitive, dependable, flexible and able to work in a continuously changing environment
TAX FREE Monthly salary range between QAR 14,000 - 17,000 depending on qualifications and experience
Furnished 1 to 2 bedroom apartment depending on family size
Medical insurance for employee and one dependent (spouse or child)
Annual air fare for employee and one nominated dependent (can either be spouse or child).
In addition to official holidays, paid leave is allocated as per academic calendar and as per country Labour law. Minimum 30 work days per year.
100% tuition discount for 1 child attending same school as employee
Fees will be paid for employees only. Employee is responsible for fees for dependents.
Gratuity of 21 days of basic salary per month for each full year worked as per Qatar Labor law
2 -3 year renewable
Notarized and Attested academic degrees, teaching certificates, transcripts, marriage and dependent birth certificates. You will be advised of school requirements