MATH TEACHERS REQUIRED for a private bilingual international school from KG1 to Year 12, delivering the British National Curriculum.
Our client school is looking for an effective teacher to support and challenge our students to achieve their full potential. The successful candidate will have excellent teaching skills, with the confidence and presence to inspire our students at both KS3 & KS4 maths.
The successful candidate will be a highly committed team player with the drive, energy and passion to develop our academy, which will open opportunities for internal promotion, as the academy grows. Applicants must lead by example and play a full part in the Academy’s pastoral care and extra-curricular activities programme.
Successful applicants will need to be understanding of the ethos and mission and vision & values of our academy, a school with a population of Qatari/Arab students. The successful candidate will be an effective communicator, confident in establishing open communication with students, staff and parents.
• Bachelor Degree in MATH from a recognized University (From the UK preferred)
• TEACHING LICENSE FROM ONE OF THE FOLLOWING COUNTRIES: UK, US, CA, AU, NZ, and Scandinavian countries (Due to Visa restrictions)
• Must be Native English speaker or near
• Must have excellent classroom management skills and able to deal effectively with student behaviour issues
• Minimum 3 years of MATH teaching experience at the Secondary Grade Level
• Culturally sensitive, dependable, flexible and able to work in a continuously changing environment
· Priority will be given to teachers with British Curriculum teaching experience
Competitive TAX FREE monthly salary range from 9,450-13,000 QAR depending on experience
Furnished Apartment Provided depending on family size
National Health insurance provided for Employee only
Cash Value of Roundtrip tickets yearly to point of origin
In addition to official holidays, paid leave is allocated as per academic calendar and as per country Labour law. Minimum 30 work days per year.
Discount on Tuition fees for dependents attending same school as employee, depending on school
Visa and Medical exam fees required by the State of Qatar for official purposes are paid by the School for Employee Only
Gratuity of 21 days of basic salary as per Qatar Labor law for each year worked
1-2 year contract renewable
Doha - Qatar
Notarized and Attested academic degrees, teaching certificates, transcripts, marriage and dependent birth certificates. You will be advised of school requirements