Responsible for liaising with teachers in English Department and curriculum development for the program. Ability to teach English at different levels of Secondary. Develop lesson plans and themes in line with curriculum objectives. Facilitate learning by establishing a relationship with students and organizing learning resources and the classroom environment.
Meeting with parents or guardians, teachers, counselors and administrators to resolve any possible behavioural or academic problem. Must also establish clear objectives for all lessons, and projects, distribute, collect and grade homework assignments, tests and projects and attend staff meetings.
• Bachelor Degree in English, Linguistics or Language Arts from a recognized University
• Master degree in Educational Leadership preferred
• TEACHING QUALIFICATION FROM ONE OF THE FOLLOWING COUNTRIES: UK, US, CA, AU, NZ, ZA and Scandinavian countries highly preferred (Due to Visa restrictions)
• Must be Native English speaker
· Minimum 3 years teaching English in a school setting
· Minimum 3-5 years experience as a Head of English Department
· Culturally sensitive, dependable, flexible and able to work in a continuously changing environment
Competitive TAX FREE Monthly Salary of AED 10,000-12,000 depending on qualifications and experience
Studio accommodation for Singles/One bedroom apartment for a married couple. All utilities (water & electricity) are paid for by the school
Covered for employee only
Annual Air Fare for employee ONLY
Approximately 2 months summer holidays, plus national holidays and term breaks
25% discount on tuition fees in the first year & 50% from the 2nd year onwards
Fees will be paid for employees only. Employee is responsible for fees for dependents.
1 month salary will be given upon completion of one academic school year
1-2 year contract - renewable
UAE - Sharjah
Notarized and Attested academic degrees, teaching certificates, transcripts, marriage and dependent birth certificates. You will be advised of school requirements