Develop lesson plans and themes in line with British curriculum objectives specific for teaching English (Language Arts) at MIddle-Secondary grade levels. Instruct through lectures, discussions, and demonstrations. Use computers, audiovisual aids, and other equipment and materials to supplement presentations. Adapt teaching methods and instructional materials to meet the varying needs and interests of students. Facilitate learning by establishing a relationship with students and organizing learning resources and the classroom environment.
Meeting with parents or guardians, teachers, counselors and administrators to resolve any possible behavioural or academic problems. Attend professional development workshops and educational conferences in order to maintain and improve professional competence. Establish and enforce rules for class management and student behaviour. Prepare, administer, and grade tests and assignments to evaluate student progress.
• Bachelor Degree in English, Linguistics or Literature from a recognized University
• A TEACHING LICENSE FROM ONE OF THE FOLLOWING COUNTRIES: UK, US, CA, AU, IR, SC, NZ, ZA, Scandinavian countries (Due to Visa restrictions)
• Must have excellent English Communications
• Must have excellent classroom management skills and able to deal effectively with student behaviour issues
• Minimum 2 years teaching experience in English Subjects at Middle-Secondary grade levels
• Is culturally sensitive, dependable, flexible and able to work in a continuously changing environment
TAX FREE Salary range from QAR 9,455 to QAR 12,000 ($3800 USD) depending on qualifications and experience
FREE Furnished accommodation according to marital status & number of dependents relocating
OR Housing Allowance
Utilities paid, up to $82 for Single and $135 for married approximately
Medical insurance for employee and one dependent (spouse or child)
Annual Return Air Fare provided for Employee and one dependent
In addition to official holidays, paid leave is allocated as per academic calendar and as per country Labour law. Minimum 30 work days per year.
100% discount for 1 dependent attending same school as employee
Residence Visa Fees will be paid for employees ONLY. Employee is responsible for dependent fees
Gratuity of 21 days of basic salary as per Qatar Labor law, for each full year worked
1 - 2 year contract - renewable
Doha - Qatar
Notarized and Attested academic degrees, teaching certificates, transcripts, marriage and dependent birth certificates. You will be advised of school requirements.
IMMEDIATELY or as soon as possible