Develop lesson plans and themes in line with curriculum objectives specific for teaching Business and/or Economics, Accounting at Middle and Secondary grade levels. Instruct through lectures, discussions, and demonstrations. Use computers, audiovisual aids, and other equipment and materials to supplement presentations. Adapt teaching methods and instructional materials to meet the varying needs and interests of students. Facilitate learning by establishing a relationship with students and organizing learning resources and the classroom environment.
Meeting with parents or guardians, teachers, counselors and administrators to resolve any possible behavioural or academic problems. Attend professional development workshops and educational conferences in order to maintain and improve professional competence. Establish and enforce rules for class management and student behaviour. Prepare, administer, and grade tests and assignments to evaluate student progress.
• Bachelor Degree in Business Administration, Accounting, Economics from a recognized University
• A TEACHING LICENSE FROM ONE OF THE FOLLOWING COUNTRIES: UK, US, CA, AU, NZ, ZA, Scandinavian countries (Due to Visa restrictions)
• Must be Native English speaker or near
• Must have excellent classroom management skills and able to deal effectively with student behaviour issues
• Minimum 2 years Economics, Accounting, and/or Business teaching experience at Middle and Secondary grade levels
• Is culturally sensitive, dependable, flexible and able to work in a continuously changing environment
Competitive TAX FREE Monthly Salary Range of 10,500 SAR - 13,125 SAR depending on qualifications and experience
Studio Apartment for Single Candidates
1 - 2 bedroom apartment for married candidates
80% Medical insurance for employee ONLY
Annual Return Air Fare for employee ONLY
Approximately 2 months summer holidays, plus national holidays and term breaks
50% discount on dependent school fees if attending same school as employee
Residence Visa Fees will be paid for employee ONLY. Employee is responsible for fees for dependents.
1 month Basic salary will be paid for each full year worked, according to Labour law
1 - 2 year contract - renewable
Saudi Arabia - Several locations
Notarized and Attested academic degrees, teaching certificates, transcripts, marriage and dependent birth certificates. You will be advised of school requirements