Develop lesson plans and themes in line with curriculum objectives specific for teaching ICT - Computer Studies Subjects at Middle-Secondary grade levels. Instruct through lectures, discussions, and demonstrations. Use computers, audiovisual aids, and other equipment and materials to supplement presentations. Adapt teaching methods and instructional materials to meet the varying needs and interests of students. Facilitate learning by establishing a relationship with students and organizing learning resources and the classroom environment.
Meeting with parents or guardians, teachers, counselors and administrators to resolve any possible behavioural or academic problems. Attend professional development workshops and educational conferences in order to maintain and improve professional competence. Establish and enforce rules for class management and student behaviour. Prepare, administer, and grade tests and assignments to evaluate student progress.
• Bachelor Degree in Computer Science or ICT Subjects from a recognized University
• A TEACHING LICENSE FROM ONE OF THE FOLLOWING COUNTRIES: UK, US, CA, AU, NZ, ZA, Scandinavian countries (Due to Visa restrictions)
• Must be Native English speaker or near
• Must have excellent classroom management skills and able to deal effectively with student behaviour issues
• Minimum 2 years ICT-Computer Subjects teaching experience at Middle-Secondary grade levels
• Is culturally sensitive, dependable, flexible and able to work in a continuously changing environment
TAX FREE Monthly Salary Range of SAR 12,000 - 15,000 depending on qualifications and experience
Furnished 1 bedroom accommodation for Single candidates plus Transportation provided
Housing Allowance for married couples based on 3 months Basic Salary per year
Plus SAR 500 monthly for Transportation Allowance
Medical Insurance covered for employee, spouse and 2 dependents
Annual Return Air Fare for employee, spouse and 2 dependants
45 work days plus national holidays
Staff children accepted according to availability, and 50-70% reduction given on tuition fees for G1-G12 based on number of years’ service at DAF when attending same school as employee. No discount for KG children
Fees will be paid for employee only. Employee is responsible for fees for dependents.
1 month basic salary for each year worked will be paid according to Labour law
1 - 2 year contract - renewable
Saudi Arabia - Jeddah
Notarized and Attested academic degrees, teaching certificates, transcripts, marriage and dependent birth certificates. You will be advised of school requirements
As Soon As Possible