This job is ONLY for applicants available and intrested
to relocate from United States to Doha Qatar August 2020
Looking for Nursery Teacher to develop lesson plans and themes in line with curriculum objectives specific for teaching Nursery School Education. Instruct through discussions, and demonstrations. Use computers, audiovisual aids, and other equipment and materials to supplement presentations. Adapt teaching methods and instructional materials to meet the varying needs and interests of students. Facilitate learning by establishing a relationship with students and organizing learning resources and the classroom environment.
Meeting with parents or guardians, teachers, counselors and administrators to resolve any possible behavioural or academic problems. Attend professional development workshops and educational conferences in order to maintain and improve professional competence. Establish and enforce rules for class management and student behaviour. Prepare, administer, and grade tests and assignments to evaluate student progress.
• Must have Bachelor Degree in Early Childhood Education from a recognized University
• A TEACHING LICENSE FROM ONE OF THE FOLLOWING COUNTRIES: UK, US, CA, AU, NZ, ZA, Scandinavian countries (Due to Visa restrictions)
• Must speak English at an idiomatic level
• Must have excellent classroom management skills and able to deal effectively with student behaviour issues
• Minimum 2 years Nursery School teaching experience
• Is culturally sensitive, dependable, flexible and able to work in a continuously changing environment
Competitive TAX FREE Monthly Salary ranging from 10,000 TO 12,000 QAR depending on qualifications and experience. New teachers salary between 6,500 to 7,500 QAR depending on qualifications and experience
Furnished Apartment or a Housing Allowanceprovided as per Marital status and number of dependent
Coverage provided for employee and one dependent
Relocation and Annual air tickets are covered for employee and one dependent
Paid and unpaid leave provided as per school leave policy
Provided for 1 child
Visa and medical check-up fees for residence visa paid for by school for employee and 1 dependent only.
End of Service benefits are in accordance with Ministry of Labour usually around 21 days paid for each year of service, paid at end of contract
2 year contract - renewable - There is a 3 month probationary period
Notarized and Attested academic degrees, teaching certificates, transcripts, marriage and dependent birth certificates. You will be advised of school requirements