Provide a comprehensive Academic and social counseling program for students in grades seven through twelve.
Consult with teachers, staff, and parents to enhance effectiveness in enabling students to achieve academic and social goals. Promote equity and access to rigorous educational experiences for all students through leadership, advocacy and collaboration, community outreach, classroom observations, and systemic change.
Guide, counsel, and mentor individuals and groups of students through the development of educational and career plans. Administer career aptitude tests to students and co-organize the testing center to schedule tests with the special education coordinator.
Assist Senior students with University applications.
• Must have a Bachelor Degree in School/Career Counselling, Education or related field from a recognized University
• Preferable to have a School Counselling QUALIFICATION FROM ONE OF THE FOLLOWING COUNTRIES: UK, US, CA, AU, NZ, ZA and Scandinavian countries (Due to Visa Restrictions)
• Must have excellent English communication skills
• Must have excellent classroom management skills and able to deal effectively with student behaviour issues
• Minimum 3 years School Counselling experience at Elementary or Secondary grade levels
• Culturally sensitive, dependable, flexible and able to work in a continuously changing environment
TAX FREE Monthly salary range AED 10,000 -13,000 depending on qualifications, experience & position level
FREE Furnished accomodation provided depending on family size
Medical insurance for employee only
Annual Return air fare to home country provided for employee ONLY
Annual summer vacations, winter and spring breaks, all government and religious holidays, sick leave, bereavement leave, and personal days are paid for in accordance with Labour Laws, school policy and procedures.
50% Discount on tuition fees for dependents attending same school as employee
Fees will be paid for employees ONLY. Employee is responsible for dependent fees
One month salary for each year worked at end of service according to Labour Law of the country
1-2 year contract - renewable
Dubai - UAE
Notarized and Attested academic degrees, teaching certificates, transcripts, marriage and dependent birth certificates. You will be advised of school requirements