Develop lesson plans and themes in line with curriculum objectives specific for teaching Social Studies (History and Geography) at Middle to Secondary grade levels. Instruct through lectures, discussions, and demonstrations. Use computers, audiovisual aids, and other equipment and materials to supplement presentations. Adapt teaching methods and instructional materials to meet the varying needs and interests of students. Facilitate learning by establishing a relationship with students and organizing learning resources and the classroom environment.
Meeting with parents or guardians, teachers, counselors and administrators to resolve any possible behavioural or academic problems. Attend professional development workshops and educational conferences to maintain and improve professional competence. Establish and enforce rules for class management and student behaviour. Prepare, administer, and grade tests and assignments to evaluate student progress.
• Bachelor Degree in Social Studies, History or Geography from a recognized University (From the UK preferred)
• TEACHING LICENSE FROM ONE OF THE FOLLOWING COUNTRIES: UK, US, CA, AU, NZ, ZA and Scandinavian countries (due to Visa restrictions)
• Must be Native English speaker or near
• Must have excellent classroom management skills and able to deal effectively with student behaviour issues
• Minimum 2 years teaching experience in History and Geography at Middle to Secondary grade levels
• Culturally sensitive, dependable, flexible and able to work in a continuously changing environment
Competitive TAX FREE Monthly salary range of 10,200 SAR-11,700 SAR depending on qualifications and experience
Studio accommodation for Singles/One-two bedroom apartment for Married Couples
80% of medical covered for employee and two dependents
Annual air tickets for employee and two dependents
In addition to official holidays, paid leave is allocated as per academic calendar and as per country Labour law. Minimum 30 work days per year.
40% discount on dependent school fees for up to four children
Fees will be paid for employees only. Employee is responsible for fees for dependents.
Gratuity of 21 days of basic salary as per Country Labor law.
1-2 year contract - renewable
Saudi Arabia - Several locations
Notarized and Attested academic degrees, teaching certificates, transcripts, marriage and dependent birth certificates. You will be advised of school requirements.