Develop lesson plans and themes in line with American curriculum objectives specific for teaching English at Middle to Secondary grade levels. Instruct through lectures, discussions, and demonstrations. Use computers, audiovisual aids, and other equipment and materials to supplement presentations. Adapt teaching methods and instructional materials to meet the varying needs and interests of students. Facilitate learning by establishing a relationship with students and organizing learning resources and the classroom environment.
Meeting with parents or guardians, teachers, counselors and administrators to resolve any possible behavioural or academic problems. Attend professional development workshops and educational conferences to maintain and improve professional competence. Establish and enforce rules for class management and student behaviour. Prepare, administer, and grade tests and assignments to evaluate student progress.
• Bachelor Degree in English, Literature or Linguistics from a recognized University (From the UK preferred)
• TEACHING LICENSE FROM ONE OF THE FOLLOWING COUNTRIES: UK, US, CA, AU, NZ, ZA and Scandinavian countries (due to Visa restrictions)
• Must be Native English speaker or near
• Must have excellent classroom management skills and able to deal effectively with student behaviour issues
• Minimum 2 year steaching English Subjects experience at Middle to Secondary grade levels
• Culturally sensitive, dependable, flexible and able to work in a continuously changing environment
TAX FREE Monthly salary range of SAR 10,200 -13,125 depending on qualifications and experience
Studio accommodation for Singles
One - two bedroom apartment for Married Couples depending on family size
80% of medical covered for employee ONLY
Annual Return air tickets for employee ONLY
In addition to official holidays, paid leave is allocated as per academic calendar and as per country Labour law. Minimum 30 work days per year.
50% discount on dependent school fees if attending same school as employee
Residence Visa and medical for Employee ONLY (done in KSA)
Employee responsible for Visa fees for dependents
Gratuity of 21 days of basic salary as per Country Labor law for each full year completed. Paid at end of service contract
1 - 2 year contract - renewable
Riyadh, Dammam, Saudi Arabia
Notarized and Attested academic degrees, teaching certificates, transcripts, marriage and dependent birth certificates. You will be advised of school requirements.