Develop lesson plans and themes in line with curriculum objectives specific for teaching Science and/or (Biology, Physics or Chemistry) at Middle to Secondary grade levels. Instruct through lectures, discussions, and demonstrations. Use computers, audiovisual aids, and other equipment and materials to supplement presentations. Adapt teaching methods and instructional materials to meet the varying needs and interests of students. Facilitate learning by establishing a relationship with students and organizing learning resources and the classroom environment.
Meeting with parents or guardians, teachers, counselors and administrators to resolve any possible behavioural or academic problems. Attend professional development workshops and educational conferences to maintain and improve professional competence. Establish and enforce rules for class management and student behaviour. Prepare, administer, and grade tests and assignments to evaluate student progress.
• Bachelor of Science (Biology, Physics or Chemistry) from a recognized University in the UK, CA, US, AU, ZA
• TEACHING LICENSE FROM ONE OF THE FOLLOWING COUNTRIES: UK, US, CA, AU and Scandinavian countries (due to Visa restrictions)
• Must have excellent English communication skills and able to pass an IELTS with a level of 7
• Must have excellent classroom management skills and able to deal effectively with student behaviour issues
• Minimum 2 years Science teaching experience at Middle to Secondary grade levels in Science Subjects
• Culturally sensitive, dependable, flexible and able to work in a continuously changing environment
TAX FREE Monthly salary range of SAR 10,500 to 13,125 depending on qualifications and experience
Furnished Accommodation provided with transportation back and forth to work, size depending on Marital status
Medical covered for employee only
Annual air fare for employee only
In addition to official holidays, paid leave is allocated as per academic calendar and as per country Labour law. Minimum 30 work days per year.
40% to 50 % discount on dependent school fees for children attending same school as employee. Depends which school
Fees will be paid for employees only. Employee is responsible for fees for dependents.
Gratuity of 21 days of basic salary for each year worked, as per Country Labor law
1 - 2 year contract - renewable
Saudi Arabia - Riyadh, Dammam, Jeddah
Notarized and Attested academic degrees, teaching certificates, transcripts, marriage and dependent birth certificates. You will be advised of school requirements.